sunderland in the EFL

Big River

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Sticking to the Ameobi theme - Sammy Ameobi has played as many games for Newcastle in Europe as Sunderland has played in their entire history (4)

I’m willing to bet even Sammy doesn’t remember those appearances, given how few they were. 

I bet he does! 😂 

The only special relationship that the mackem  gimps have is incest  .

Upwards of 99% of folk in Bilbao if asked have they heard of sunderland would put down a prune or a tomato or summat like that as an answer,...as for Feyenoord wtf is that all about? they might have a better chance if they form an alliance with North Sunderland up in Seahouses....fucking deluded scruffs.

Edited by Nun tumblers

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

But, but, I thought everyone was their best friend?!

The following clubs have a massive debt to them for helping found their teams and as such have an unbreakable bond with the countries friendliest club:

Bilbao

Southampton

sheff united

stoke city. 

MLF = Massive Lying Fuckers. 

1 hour ago, RS said:

The following clubs have a massive debt to them for helping found their teams and as such have an unbreakable bond with the countries friendliest club:

Bilbao

Southampton

sheff united

stoke city. 

MLF = Massive Lying Fuckers. 

Don't forget the "Friendship Cup" they have with Norwich each time they play that my Norwich supporting mate has never heard of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_Trophy

Guest HTT II

Bilbao’s roots are mainly Southampton based, hence their red and white stripes, but the daft mackems think it’s all down to them. They had a handful of mackems on a ship that was docked in Southampton before setting off.

Guest HTT II

Now their former Spanish friends are terrorist loving, murdering, camel humping, blood money stained mag loving sympathisers.

13 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Not for the first time they’ve got a bee in their bonnet concerning Durham Mags.It seems Durham Mags are despised by Toon fans who don’t come from Durham.

Durhamers shouldn’t be Mags, they should be MLF’s despite many areas of “Derrum” being closer to Newcastle. 

They’re thick as fuck. 

As much as we hate them, I think people are underestimating what momentum, a couple of good signings and a decent atmosphere can do in this league.

Unfortunately think they'll do well this season and will at least make the play offs