sunderland in the EFL

Big River

56 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They track attendances and how many tickets are sold each day? Why?

Especially when their club lie about the actual attendance anyway. I mean all you have to do is look at live games or highlights to see the mass gaps of seats.

Guest reefatoon
51 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Especially when their club lie about the actual attendance anyway. I mean all you have to do is look at live games or highlights to see the mass gaps of seats.

highlights?

18 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

They track attendances and how many tickets are sold each day? Why?

Are you winding me up? Someone tracks how many tickets are sold for each game on a daily basis?

I mean, I'm happy enough to go along with "Championship lol" etc but that's just really, really odd. Like a kid at school drinking puddles, you want to laugh but it's just a bit sad really.

39 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Are you winding me up? Someone tracks how many tickets are sold for each game on a daily basis?

I mean, I'm happy enough to go along with "Championship lol" etc but that's just really, really odd. Like a kid at school drinking puddles, you want to laugh but it's just a bit sad really.

As I've mentioned a few times, what's the point when the official attendance is nowhere near the actual numbers (you can't miss the mass gaps in the crowd)? They are trying to monitor the attendance, which is clearly false, weird cunts. Tonight will show that also. 

Edited by et tu brute

26 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Yup I'm afraid so, they're having a lower bowl sellout for every game, with at least 9000 empty seats, it seems the more they sell  the bigger the gaps....this is one for proffeser Hawkins. 

19 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

"Tonight's attendance is fotty nine thewsand. Sunlun Association Football Club thanks you for your support."

One must strongly disagree  with your analysis doctor, since crammy fell( not the celebrity fan fella) your best attendance has been unofficial like 4,000 below nufc womens best.

That post by exile with the towers picture? Someone did call him out on it at some length with a summary of bin laden's troubled relationship with Saudi Arabia. Thing is, when I've looked for it today (and it was a comment not long after him posting his own tweet like a proper tosser) it's been deleted. I can't tell if that was the mods or the poster but if it was the mods then they have some serious issues (like we didn't already know that). 

It will be the mods, considering that a mod also "liked" that post by Exile.

More than likely the poster that did question it has either been muted on that thread or their account has been banned.

Edited by Sima

3 hours ago, Wallsendmag said:

They'll have about 20k there tonight but will still try to claim 35k. Just watch! It's just a massive sign of insecurity having to pretend there's 10k-15k more there than there is.

It’s also a massive sign of insecurity being obsessed with stuff like this