sunderland in the EFL

Big River

9 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Didn't it turn out he didn't understand the rules about the Companies House stuff and they'd done nothing wrong with what they'd filed and when? :lol:

He was getting slaughtered on there when it turned out he'd got the details of their latest non takeover completely wrong. 

Bloke probably isn’t even an accountant. All he used to do was repeat what was in their published accounts (often getting it wrong with the marachute payments) and they all seemed to think he was Martin Lewis.

12 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Bloke probably isn’t even an accountant. All he used to do was repeat what was in their published accounts (often getting it wrong with the marachute payments) and they all seemed to think he was Martin Lewis.

Probably getting advice off his PhD son

17 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

The messages in a bottle? Hoyed into the North Sea out of protest, Marra.

Surely one of the recently deceased would bring it back.:)

On 08/04/2022 at 09:37, Pokerprince2004 said:

Had a browse of RTG this morning and they're now producing spreadsheets of all the teams who have played at New Wembley (not league). Absolutely creaming themselves that we're the only Premier League club not to play there and have even  made a list of 127 other clubs who have. Sad bastards 

Well they may as well get that in now. In a few years they'll think it's our new home

46 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

mackem martin lewis that didn’t know their teenage owner didn’t own much 

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Surely one of the recently deceased would bring it back.:)

"Are wu still shite......aye ? I'm gannin back in the watta then marra..........F (bubbles) T (more bubbles) M"

To be that low in status that the only possible connection you've got with the PL is to imagine who would win in an imaginary fight involving your managers? I don't know like, but that's pretty much rock bottom. They've taken out the football completely and just gone pure caveman and decided hardness is the kicker after all. 

No surprise, they do the same to the players. Baally and Jonny Kay are revered for being hard despite being dreadful footballers. Being hard > being good. They'll never change. Thankfully. 

1 hour ago, Sima said:

What about the letters to Sting?

Probably sent them to Sting the wrestler.

2 hours ago, Sima said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bbc-miners-di-canio-protest-will-only-end-with-sunderland-campaign-support.772295/

Aye, these definitely would have walked away if the Saudis had taken them over.

Remember when he was a disgusting neo-fascist but then not after they beat us? PDC grafitti popped up on my way to work on a bridge, never did that for poor middle-ground Reidy and he beat us twice.

Kevin Ball and his bairn used to go to our Champions League games.

You're second rate when your iconic legendary and most importantly hard captain goes to games at your bitter rivals for European football.

Edited by Wolfcastle

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

It’s why Catts is a legend there. They see him as some hard man legends it’s funny as fuck 

To be fair if the rule is no punching below the belt, catts would ge tough to beat given that his waistband was just below his chin 

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He was a really arrogant prick when i met him. Asked me who I was watching, then said I should call up “micky” (melon) who was the Tranmere manager at the time and tell him that “Bally said you should sign him!!”

Also asked me what I thought of Benjamin Kimpioka who was playing up front for them. I was about to say he perhaps leans on his size a bit too much and he kept going “you can say it don’t worry, you can say it don’t worry, he’s thick”. Very weird racist undertones. He was really annoying 

Sounds like he might have been rooting for us in those European games  against the spicks, krauts, eye-ties, cloggies and frogs in that case.

3 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Didn't it turn out he didn't understand the rules about the Companies House stuff and they'd done nothing wrong with what they'd filed and when? :lol:

He was getting slaughtered on there when it turned out he'd got the details of their latest non takeover completely wrong. 

'Fair value will be set by comparing it to arms length deals in similar clubs. So, at the moment, Newcastle will be comparable to, say, Leeds.'

His latest words of financial wisdom and utter bollocks. 

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

'Fair value will be set by comparing it to arms length deals in similar clubs. So, at the moment, Newcastle will be comparable to, say, Leeds.'

His latest words of financial wisdom and utter bollocks. 

He just makes stuff up and they take it as absolute gospel. :lol: