sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Guest HTT II
24 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Claiming of an area south of the Tyne as sunlun territory, ownership reference, 1992ers and 2021ers all in one tweet. Impressive. The mackem commandments laid bare.

I was there today, tonnes of Mags, hardly any massive lads fans like. Bew… [emoji38]

56 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Claiming of an area south of the Tyne as sunlun territory, ownership reference, 1992ers and 2021ers all in one tweet. Impressive. The mackem commandments laid bare.

“unbearable”

good stuff 

Aye, I got that far (sorry, thought the giggs reference would be enough to make that clear but mebbes not :)).  Just not where it came from :)

Edited by OpenC

It's something to do with that joke that was going around with the punchline "murder on Zidane's floor" - hence SEB - Sophie Ellis Bextor.

It was posted dozens of times (no doubt due to the ridiculous moderation of that place) and taken on as a forum catchphrase when anyone posted old news.

Edited by bigfella

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

I was there today, tonnes of Mags, hardly any massive lads fans like. Bew… [emoji38]

I was there a few weeks ago (first trip back to the UK since COVID) and many of the bins along the links were spray painted FTM. FFS have they nothing better to do?

Anybody hear Total Sport? They're going to stop fans 'migrating' (rich irony) from stand to stand at their ground now because of the trouble it causes.

I've never seen that at a competitive game outside of pub football, just Morton in a friendly when it started lashing down and people went under the roofed stand to the right.

Massive club though

Edited by Wolfcastle

They can fuck off acting like South Shields has not been at least half Newcastle for as long as I- a South Shields resident- have been alive. Maybe show your support to human rights by removing it completely from some petty argument about South Tyneside support percentages, you disingenuous cunt

8 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

They can fuck off acting like South Shields has not been at least half Newcastle for as long as I- a South Shields resident- have been alive. Maybe show your support to human rights by removing it completely from some petty argument about South Tyneside support percentages, you disingenuous cunt

Have they started a petition to remove the camel racing ball rolling game at the pleasure beach yet?

Edit: Or maybe that was at Yarmouth. Still jet lagged :)

Edited by Teslact

18 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Anybody hear Total Sport? They're going to stop fans 'migrating' (rich irony) from stand to stand at their ground now because of the trouble it causes.

I've never seen that at a competitive game outside of pub football, just Morton in a friendly when it started lashing down and people went under the roofed stand to the right.

Massive club though

Come down the Dyewnes and say that, marra.

23 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Be all them filthy Durham mags marra