sunderland in the EFL

Big River

The mackems  should be eternally grateful to Newcastle,  for making them all suddenly (since last October anyway) such stand up pillars of the Community and such genuine caring Human Rights activists and admired by everyone around the world 😂 Although if you’d asked any of them last September about geo politics …there’d have been a blank look and a ‘Dinna wat you’re on aboot marra, ha way lets gan and have a shit dewn Hendon, and write FTM everywhere, wa mad us MILFS’ 

34 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

The mackems  should be eternally grateful to Newcastle,  for making them all suddenly (since last October anyway) such stand up pillars of the Community and such genuine caring Human Rights activists and admired by everyone around the world 😂 Although if you’d asked any of them last September about geo politics …there’d have been a blank look and a ‘Dinna wat you’re on aboot marra, ha way lets gan and have a shit dewn Hendon, and write FTM everywhere, wa mad us MILFS’ 

[emoji38]

There was a link on here a few months ago, for their thread just before/when the takeover happened. The very 'bastions' of decency were saying fuck all about their new found crusade then (or for that matter, especially when the takeover was first blocked). Their faux outrage only set in when reality hit them bang smack in the face.

The daily magic roundabout faux outrage ride keeps rolling on.

13 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

There was a link on here a few months ago, for their thread just before/when the takeover happened. The very 'bastions' of decency were saying fuck all about their new found crusade then (or for that matter, especially when the takeover was first blocked). Their faux outrage only set in when reality hit them bang smack in the face.

Aye, they didn't give a shit about Yemen or any of the other issues they raised and you can guarantee if PIF decided to sell up and walk away, they'd stop giving a shit again

The thread when PIF initially "pulled out" of the deal was met with laughter and mockery

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

Vaux outrage marra!

It's a clear defence mechanism for the stupid cunts that you see through easily. The mags (let's call them that) that go on there are simply nuts , daily being called murderers because Mackems think it's getting under their skins to piss them off. Not because of what they believe in, its because they get away with it day in day out without fail. They go on like a bunch of 12 year olds bullying an 8yr old , they fool no one . 

They are a hypocritical bunch of cunts , jealous as fuck, clutching at straws every single day of their existence.  Many have mental health problems, clearly . :lol:

Edited by GWN

Guest HTT II

I honestly don’t get why any MAG would go on there and debate or rather try and defend things with them cunts on that thread, it’s hilarious how every response is almost universally vaux outrage and downright hatred, grown adults I assume calling people murderers and terrorists FFS just for supporting Newcastle United. Again our takeover has ruined them in every way and I see they are kicking off because there was lots of MAGs at South Shield’s beach yesterday. 

Shared that Bob Mortimer' Sunderland song on my RAF WhatsApp and 2 of them (from Leicester & Telford) agreed "everywhere's got a Sunderland,  our's is Stoke" 

Told them they're playing each other on the 20th

"be like a scene from Shaun of the Dead" 

came the reply.  

Ps Telford Dave's a Villa fan. 

Edited by Groundhog63

10 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

They still wouldn't mate, it's words that they can weaponise, there is literally no thought or awareness of the issues other than the media headlines

Everyone on that thread and particularly the most vociferous who claim that they’d give up their support if the shoe was on the foot are complete liars.

Everything they criticise us for, mainly the “thought they were the richest club world, hur hur” patter is pure projection into how they would be behaving.

9 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Aye, they didn't give a shit about Yemen or any of the other issues they raised and you can guarantee if PIF decided to sell up and walk away, they'd stop giving a shit again

The thread when PIF initially "pulled out" of the deal was met with laughter and mockery

That thread is a classic now. But only on here not there.

As far as I can recall, I’ve never thrown a gay person off a building. I’ve never stoned someone, be headed anyone or laid one finger on a Yemeni child… I’ve also never sang a song in support of George Ormond… And for these reasons I like to think my conscience is pretty clear..

Now correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure hundreds if not thousands of their fans, on more than one occasion, chanted in support of Johnson, irrespective of whether he’d been charged or not, but fully understanding what he was actually in the frame for… and therefore taking the piss out of some poor girl who incidentally was one of their young fans…

I simply can’t get my head around the moral hypocrisy of that gang of RTG idiots…. it really does beggar belief…

4 hours ago, HTT II said:

I honestly don’t get why any MAG would go on there and debate or rather try and defend things with them cunts on that thread, it’s hilarious how every response is almost universally vaux outrage and downright hatred, grown adults I assume calling people murderers and terrorists FFS just for supporting Newcastle United. Again our takeover has ruined them in every way and I see they are kicking off because there was lots of MAGs at South Shield’s beach yesterday. 

I read the post’s about black and white shirts on show in South Shields.Unfortunately we are on a higher high than they’re on which increases their hatred and increases our feel good factor.I’m loving it 😀