Jump to content

Sunderland


Big River
 Share

Recommended Posts

Realistically are they going to beat one of Wigan Rotherham or MK Dons over 2 legs? I could see them doing one of them in the final or 1st leg, but over 2, I can't see it.

 

Anyway, still think its Sheff Wed who go up in the playoffs. 

 

 

Edited by Dokko

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

Realistically are they going to beat one of Wigan Rotherham or MK Dons over 2 legs? I could see them doing one of them in the final or 1st leg, but over 2, I can't see it.

 

Anyway, still think its Sheff Wed who go up in the playoffs. 

 

 

 

They will definitely beat Wigan because they seem to have their number. So we need Wigan to avoid the play-offs. If they meet Wigan in the final then they are going up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Wandy said:

They will definitely beat Wigan because they seem to have their number. So we need Wigan to avoid the play-offs. If they meet Wigan in the final then they are going up.

 

Wigan seem to be getting their shit together, might be different from past encounters.

 

They've got 6 games. 2 against 2 clubs in the playoffs, 1 against a club trying like them to get in the PO's and a game against a team fighting to stay up. 2 games at home against teams with nothing to play for, which you'd expect them to win, but tbh, they are the games they seem to bottle. 6 games in 3 weeks with a paper thin squad, couple of injuries in a targeted place and its over for them, even if they do get in to the playoff, have they got enough steam for those 3 games? 

 

FWIW I think they end on 79 pts, winning half their remaining games. It's whether Wycombe better that or not. It'll be tight.

 

 

Edited by Dokko

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Dokko said:

 

Wigan seem to be getting their shit together, might be different from past encounters.

 

They've got 6 games. 2 against 2 clubs in the playoffs, 1 against a club trying like them to get in the PO's and a game against a team fighting to stay up. 2 games at home against teams with nothing to play for, which you'd expect them to win, but tbh, they are the games they seem to bottle. 6 games in 3 weeks with a paper thin squad, couple of injuries in a targeted place and its over for them, even if they do get in to the playoff, have they got enough steam for those 3 games? 

 

FWIW I think they end on 79 pts, winning half their remaining games. It's whether Wycombe better that or not. It'll be tight.

 

 

 


Sheff Wed have a hard run in also. Going to be nip and tuck to see who makes it. Their game on Saturday is a big one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

By all accounts Neill's football is turgid but more consistent than Johnson's.

 

That could serve them well in the playoffs if he just grinds out three results. What would concern me is that you've got a strong three horse race at the top and whoever doesn't make that cut will be a tough opponent.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every year they think its their year and every year some on here are convinced they'll go up, yet every year they wet their collective beds and bottle it when the chips are down. I don't see this year being any different, they've been in some strong positions this season and thrown it away, they just don't have the intestinal fortitude to see it through and it runs through the entire club.

 

Unless they get rid of this ownership they'll forever be also-rans, they still think they're a PL team visiting the lower leagues. Time to wake up and smell the blue fizzy pop.

Link to post
Share on other sites

No fucking way as if there’d be some NUFC chants at Newcastle Arena for the local lads homecoming, who also just happens to support NUFC. What do these thick cunts expect, stick to your own city you fucking tramps.

 

Spot on this. 

Had the chance of going tonight but couldn’t face all the mag shite that’s now associated with him.

My mate went and said there was some ‘toon toon’ chants ffs.’

Link to post
Share on other sites

'We are so far into their minds that they have no reality without us'

 

Coming from a set of supporters, on a forum which has had (getting towards) 100,000 posts and counting, concerning NUFC over a six month petiod 

 

 :tino:

 

 

Edited by et tu brute

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

One of the biggest fucking hobo’s seen since that scruffy fucker Stokoe was last seen running across Wembo.

That be that Bob Stokoe from Mickley (where it’s like that Goodies sketch where just about everyone is the same - “a Mickley of Stokoes” could be a saying tbf) who played over 260 games for us and was in the side that won the last domestic trophy. Get a grip.

Link to post
Share on other sites

massive lads fans membership entitlement:

Bew the knee 

Racially abewse players family

Vocally advocate noncing 

Drop your pants and shit anywhere you like

 

I’m sure there’s more in the “rewle bewk”

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

That be that Bob Stokoe from Mickley (where it’s like that Goodies sketch where just about everyone is the same - “a Mickley of Stokoes” could be a saying tbf) who played over 260 games for us and was in the side that won the last domestic trophy. Get a grip.


:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

No fucking way as if there’d be some NUFC chants at Newcastle Arena for the local lads homecoming, who also just happens to support NUFC. What do these thick cunts expect, stick to your own city you fucking tramps.

 

Spot on this. 

Had the chance of going tonight but couldn’t face all the mag shite that’s now associated with him.

My mate went and said there was some ‘toon toon’ chants ffs.’


 

If any Mackem doesn’t know what Sam is about then more fool them .

Sam is a great lad , my family know him personally and he hates the fucking Mackems .

Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, GWN said:


 

If any Mackem doesn’t know what Sam is about then more fool them .

Sam is a great lad , my family know him personally and he hates the fucking Mackems .

Can't fault his politics either...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...