sunderland in the EFL

Big River

18 minutes ago, GWN said:

Amazingly not :lol: , I want it on RTG to prove a point of what a massive bellend he is , I'm a bellend for doing it  but I'm taking the piss, for him it's a mission :lol:

https://safc.com/players/1st-team

Not a single one. 😂

Some players with pics missing. Only been 2 months since the window shut. Fucking amateurs 

2 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Christ, I know we don’t pull up many trees on that list but imagine spending about half of the time up in the top flight over the last 3 decades or so and only averaging 1 point per game.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

I copied this from our friends at Toontastic, hoping they won't mind.

It had me on the floor laughing.

:2funny:

Benidorm, summer holidays.....

Cockney wanker: "Orwight, Geordie! Noocarsuhl fan are ya?"

MLF: "Amma fuck! Sunlin till I die, marra!"

CW: "Sorry squire, never too sure."

MLF: "We hate the Mags, marra. Do you hate them anarl? Delusional fan base."

CW: "I'm more into music to be honest, chief. Love that Sam Fender from up your way. The boy's got some talent."

MLF: "Ee's hated in the north east, marra. Not popular at all. Used to be a massive lads fan from South Shields but moved to North Shields and claimed to be a Mag. Plays to the Mag gallery, you see? Ee's hated, marra. Just like his new oil money tee'um."

CW: "Oh err, looks like er'indoors is looking for me, err, lahve to chat but err, got things to do."

2 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

I copied this from our friends at Toontastic, hoping they won't mind.

It had me on the floor laughing.

:2funny:

Benidorm, summer holidays.....

Cockney wanker: "Orwight, Geordie! Noocarsuhl fan are ya?"

MLF: "Amma fuck! Sunlin till I die, marra!"

CW: "Sorry squire, never too sure."

MLF: "We hate the Mags, marra. Do you hate them anarl? Delusional fan base."

CW: "I'm more into music to be honest, chief. Love that Sam Fender from up your way. The boy's got some talent."

MLF: "Ee's hated in the north east, marra. Not popular at all. Used to be a massive lads fan from South Shields but moved to North Shields and claimed to be a Mag. Plays to the Mag gallery, you see? Ee's hated, marra. Just like his new oil money tee'um."

CW: "Oh err, looks like er'indoors is looking for me, err, lahve to chat but err, got things to do."

It's like I was there. 😂

11 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

See they're trying to make out we have not played at the new Wembley because premier league matches don't count [emoji38]

We've never played league games at MK Dons, Cheltenham, Morecambe or Wycombe  either.

16 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

See they're trying to make out we have not played at the new Wembley because premier league matches don't count [emoji38]

They do have a point there mind. Pathetic that in 15-16 years we’ve never made it to a competitive game there. Spurs shouldn’t count man. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They do have a point there mind. Pathetic that in 15-16 years we’ve never made it to a competitive game there. Spurs shouldn’t count man. :lol:

Still a game though where we have officially played at Wembley. Of course we would prefer a cup semi or final, but we have still played there.

19 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Still a game though where we have officially played at Wembley. Of course we would prefer a cup semi or final, but we have still played there.

no but I get their point , however there’s only 2 sets of fans in the world give a fuck , it’s not something I’ve ever thought about .

stupid cunts 

56 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

I bet they think we’re all seething about this too. None of us could possibly contain our anger that the mackems have played there and we haven’t.

Like the 6 in a row, I doubt I’ll ever recover from it. It takes over my life every day.

I have a soft spot for the Futureheads, like. They have a few canny tunes and that cover they did was magnificent. Still sounds good today cranked up loud.

I heard somewhere that the lead singer now teaches music at Peterlee college? 

Edited by pedro111

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Was only about 30,000 there n all IIRC.

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Was only about 30,000 there n all IIRC.

Think it was one of those games which had limited attendance.

10 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Think it was one of those games which had limited attendance.

What? Their Wembley final? I thought the other 50000 couldn’t turn up for the game as they were far too tired, having ‘taken’ the Trafalgar Sq fountain the previous night. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Manxst said:

What? Their Wembley final? I thought the other 50000 couldn’t turn up for the game as they were far too tired, having ‘taken’ the Trafalgar Sq fountain the previous night. 

That's our game at Wembley.

3 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Wasn't this when that bloke headbutted the fountain?

38 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

I have a soft spot for the Futureheads, like. They have a few canny tunes and that cover they did was magnificent. Still sounds good today cranked up loud.

Aye the cover of Kate Bush's Hounds of Love is a fantastic cover version :thup:

Edited by Pokerprince2004

15 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Best cover ever contender?

Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind

(Another defeat for the SMB to the superior Geordie nation) :razz:

Also Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower 

Edited by Pokerprince2004

50 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

Aye, decent days and nights is a cracking tune. Great version live on Jools Holland here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jU25JV3kEcw