sunderland

Big River

2 minutes ago, Nine said:

Mackems going on like Boro will treat this as a cup final, where does their sense of arrogance come from? :lol:

5-6 years since they finished higher than Boro is it? Apart from the spell Boro had in the Championship between Strachan and Karanka, Boro have been the far better club on and off the pitch the last 30 years overall.

15 minutes ago, Nine said:

Mackems going on like Boro will treat this as a cup final, where does their sense of arrogance come from? :lol:

Classic mackematics given Middlesbrough have never spent as much time out of the top 2 leagues as Sunderland

2 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Mackems are fair game for the paedo links, but including Boro in that is shitey, IMO. Especially if people know the history of what went on there.

Give your heads a shake, FFS.

Well its all a bit shit considering one was on our books and there's probably loads of stories which will never be told.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Tin hat on, I don't mind Boro. Liked their big name signings mid-90s, then even when they went down signing the likes of Merson, Marco Branca and Gazza was a bit mental. McClaren did great with them too.

I remember that mad European run they went on when they got to the Uefa Cup final. Some unreal comebacks and i quite enjoyed them

Eventhough they used to think we were raging at home "watching the bill"

It's not been a bad start to the game. Quite a good tempo to it. Boro definitely been the better side, but Sunderland have had the better chance. Pritchard should have taken a touch, had far more time than he probably thought. Bad miss really.