sunderland

Big River

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

image.thumb.png.eb2dadebb3c087298bac8095792fd688.png

'Quick - silence this one!  He isn't toeing the party line!'

He needs to be vigilant with his letterbox, the mag-finder general can smell mag flesh from a mile off.

24 minutes ago, Northerngimp said:

He needs to be vigilant with his letterbox, the mag-finder general can smell mag flesh from a mile off.

'I am the Mag-Finder General - and by the powers invested in me by 74.367867856% of the population of Chester-le-Street, I declare you a MAG'

Magfinder.png

47 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

'I am the Mag-Finder General - and by the powers invested in me by 74.367867856% of the population of Chester-le-Street, I declare you a MAG'

Magfinder.png

Thats the fella, [emoji38]

6 hours ago, Northerngimp said:

After reading that all that I can picture is a Uruk Hai saying 'mag flesh'. 

Was chatting with a Makem through work, he's a nice bloke, well educated, got a good job, not typical of the breed.

Anyhow, he was keen to point out his feelings about our Saudi ownership...the sportwashing, the beheadings, the deplorable human rights etc etc. But I didn't bite.

I moved the subject off football....."how's the job going, what you been up to recently ?"

his reply.....

"Just been to Riyadh to pitch for some business with a potential new customer"

Edited by bobbydazzla

2 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Was chatting with a Makem through work, he's a nice bloke, well educated, got a good job, not typical of the breed.

Anyhow, he was keen to point out his feelings about our Saudi ownership...the sportwashing, the beheadings, the deplorable human rights etc etc. But I didn't bite.

I moved the subject off football....."how's the job going, what you been up to recently ?"

his reply.....

"Just been to Riyadh to pitch for some business with a potential new customer"

The old 'mackem at work' story. ;)

22 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

image.thumb.png.eb2dadebb3c087298bac8095792fd688.png

'Quick - silence this one!  He isn't toeing the party line!'

I assume this was deleted quite quickly by our bitter and jealous neighbours :lol:

A scroll through RTG is always good, not just for the utter cope and delusion on us or them as a subject but on any football opinion in general. Without doubt the football forum with the lowest common denominator posts I’ve seen, just mostly clueless clowns on there [emoji38]

7 hours ago, Nine said:

A scroll through RTG is always good, not just for the utter cope and delusion on us or them as a subject but on any football opinion in general. Without doubt the football forum with the lowest common denominator posts I’ve seen, just mostly clueless clowns on there [emoji38]

Latest hilarity is a 13 page thread all about them expanding the stadium and getting the CL final played there. ?‍♂️?

Guest reefatoon

“Build it and they will come” Unless it’s cold, or wedding season, or you have to pay for the tickets.