sunderland

Big River

15 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

I think they disowned them last year. Hillarious there's no mention of them in that thread though.

it was Feyenoord that ditched them.

Bilbao haven’t even recognised their existence.

14 minutes ago, Sima said:

it was Feyenoord that ditched them.

Bilbao haven’t even recognised their existence.

I remember there was a lot of fewm about this game and tweet last year ?

Just popped over to mad bastards you tube live stream and saw this gem in the chat section...

Lowy87 LowStanderd is perthetic we had stone wall pen against Watford nothing and that’s a pen rediculas

?

Edited by Ken Boon

Don't know about not being enough. Something like 12 out of 14 results have gone their way this week, they're being gifted a play-off place, even when there's been two teams playing each other its been a draw and most of them have tanked against relegation fodder.

2 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

they play some really nice football.  Young lads and open play.  If they don't come up top teams will want their loan players going there.  Like the opposite to hearts.

How many of their influential players are actually on loan?

I want them up personally. Imagine us signing world beaters and in the title race whilst they have it out with Burnley and Everton. Imagine the look on their faces when the gap between us gets bigger and bigger and they are favourites to go down every year at Christmas. Then another year playing Rotherham away. I want them to have a bit of hope for all to be crushingly taken away from them. Scummy club.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

How many of their influential players are actually on loan?

I thought they had 2-3.  Man Utd lad.  They had an Everton on that left.  I could be wrong here like.  I thought they had a few,

edit (I don't deep dive on them I am just basing this on what I thought I read)

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

Play-off final between Middlesbrough and Sunderland would be a fantastic spectacle. Would prefer Sunderland back up in the PL as it would make next season even more exciting. It's time to take back the NETD™ trophy.

10 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

What’s their thread about us like (anyone who still has access now they’ve hid it?)

On the match thread that has since been shifted, they’re absolutely convinced they would be Spurs and Jacob Murphy is shite.

The Premier League is still pewer.

Edited by Sima

10 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

What’s their thread about us like (anyone who still has access now they’ve hid it?)

Worst PL in years, they’d also beat Spurs easily, spawniest club ever because everyone rolls over for us, Spurs have been paid off with Saudi money.

Just the usual perfectly normal conversational hit points of a group of entirely sane people