Newcastle United 2 - 1 Leicester City (17/04/2022)

Disco

1 hour ago, Peppe said:

Twitter can fuck off with the not being able to scroll down without logging in-shit BTW 

Exactly

For the official NUFC feedI find if I go to the club website and scroll to the bottom of the home page and select the Twitter icon, tend to let me scroll down a lot further. ?

13 minutes ago, ennyoueffsea said:

Exactly

For the official NUFC feedI find if I go to the club website and scroll to the bottom of the home page and select the Twitter icon, tend to let me scroll down a lot further. ?

I just normally click on log in and then go back again, permits a bit more browsing before the next prompt.

Leicester fans singing your support is shit i found amusing.  

Also what is that thing they do when the keeper kicks it.  Ahhhhh your shit haaaaaaaaa or somthing.

Proper cringe.

Dubravka 7

Kraft 8 - Thought he had lookman in his pocket

Burn 7

Schar 7

Targett 8 - Absolutely desperate to get him signed. The best and the most boring left back I've seen in a while

Shelvey 6 - Thought he didnt keep up with the pace at times

Joelinton 6 - Not at his best. Still terrible in front of goal :)

Guimaraes 9 - God

Willock 8 - Came on and did what we needed him to

Maxi 6 - most didnt come off, poor shooting.

Wood 6 - didn't notice him doing too much.

Almiron 8 - his pressing created most chances in the first half.

Stil think we're gonna have the same problem until we improve on the players that we won't create too much from open play. Fortunately our set-pieces are pretty damn good. :)

I like Rodgers tbf, rate him as a manager and coach would've loved him here pre Eddie. Quite a few managers now are seeing SJP for what it truly is and have passed comment on it, Rodgers, Potter, Gerrard. Its an encapsulating place that has been suffocated of all soul pre takeover.