Newcastle United vs Liverpool, Saturday 30/4/2022 @ 12:30 (BT)

LRD

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Perfect team by Eddie today.

I like it a lot but ASM is going to have to actually press Matip and Van Dijk or they’ll control the game easily.

24 minutes ago, LV said:

Will Hill have got Liverpool to win at Evens as flash odds. 

Which means they don’t think that will happen. Amazing! 

Now skybet have got mane 1+ shot on target at evens. Wtf?!

Good team selection, Wood, as good as he is in the air, he won’t get much change out of Van Dijk (who does), the more intelligent option is to try and get in behind them with pace.

I’d say Joelinton can drop back if needed.

Just hope we’re at them from the start.

Brilliant few minutes on BT Sport there :lol:

They were interviewing Howe and Rio Ferdinand tried to get him to say the fans' expectations could be a problem, ( :anguish:) Howe wasn't having it and then Jake Humphrey went on a monologue about fans' expectations being too high being a myth. Later he said there'll be people "sniping from the sidelines" about the fans, but it's all rubbish basically. Ferdinand was just stood there glaring at him :lol:

Edited by Interpolic

Shocked no Wood’s, I’d have bet quids he would start !

Talking about betting, how fuck can any Newcastle fan bet on Liverpool to win, granted evens is good odds for a Liverpool win, but I wouldn’t ever EVER bet on the Toon to get beat !

STAND !!!!

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

Brilliant few minutes on BT Sport there :lol:

They were interviewing Howe and Rio Ferdinand tried to get him to say the fans' expectations could be a problem, ( :anguish:) Howe wasn't having it and then Jake Humphrey went on a monologue about fans' expectations being too high being a myth. Later he said there'll be people "sniping from the sidelines" about the fans, but it's all rubbish basically. Ferdinand was just stood there glaring at him :lol:

Humphrey has been brilliant about us over the last few years. He’s not having the bullshit spouted about us being deluded or having unrealistic expectations. Love him. 

1 minute ago, Wild Geese said:

Talking about betting, how fuck can any Newcastle fan bet on Liverpool to win, granted evens is good odds for a Liverpool win, but I wouldn’t ever EVER bet on the Toon to get beat !

STAND !!!!

It’s just a kind of insurance 

Just now, Wild Geese said:

STAND !!!!

...because being a good (and non-problematic) gambler involves removing emotion from your wagers?

3 minutes ago, Wild Geese said:

STAND !!!!

Because then you win either way