Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

Just now, geordie_b said:

Anyone with a phone could have had 6+ just with multiple browsers and private/incognito modes

And here’s me walking around the house at 9:45am turning on every laptop, phone and iPad like a fucking mug.

Guest neesy111

The fact you can use different browsers and/or incognito mode shows how shit the queue system is.

2 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Anyone with a phone could have had 6+ just with multiple browsers and private/incognito modes

Bollocks, just checked and I've got two numbers using incognito.  Could have had hundreds :lol: 

6 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Mate's just sent me a screenshot. He's 1,114 and happy to sit wherever. Told him he might have a chance if there's any in the Platinum Club, for example, and some getting through are put off/can't afford it.

Just said his old man, who has an account but isn't eligible, went on in the hope he could link them and purchase. He was allocated 150. What a sickener!