Season Tickets (2022/23)

mofo

Season Tickets 22/23  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Interested to see who is hoping to get a ticket when they come on sale. I like many gave my ticket up under Fat Mike and I'm hoping to get a new one....

• Got my ticket sorted so not bothered, sit back and watch the chaos!
    • Gave up under Ashley and hoping to get a ticket
    • Not had a ticket previously, hoping to get one

Queue number 450, managed to get 3 together in the upper Gallowgate (the only block of the Gallowgate that had any).

By the time I logged out about five minutes ago there were only ~300 left, but it was moving pretty slowly.

Just now, Rich said:

Queue number 450, managed to get 3 together in the upper Gallowgate (the only block of the Gallowgate that had any).

By the time I logged out about five minutes ago there were only ~300 left, but it was moving pretty slowly.

Only 300 tickets left? Ah fuck

Just now, Rich said:

3? 

Just now, Rich said:

Ahh well done mate, you deserve it.

Just now, Rich said:

How many seats did it look like we’re available in the ground? 

Just now, Rich said:

That’s the end of that then.

Congrats.

Pretty miffed they allowed people to buy multiple though, plus the fact people could have unlimited queue positions.

Just now, Rich said:

Lucky bastard! :lol:

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Need a 100,000 seater stadium. No doubt about it. 

I'd say 75-80K.

This should be a wake-up call to the owners and they'll be re-assessing their comments about not wanting to move.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Congrats.

Pretty miffed they allowed people to buy multiple though, plus the fact people could have unlimited queue positions.

Shambolically organised, like, there's no denying that. 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Congrats.

Got three supporter numbers linked to my account, @Big River(Hugz) and the bairn. Hugz pulled a 679 so he'd have gotten one anyway.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Rich said:

Look at me, look at me, getting a hat-trick, fucking pathetic.

Enjoy, seriously.

I’m kind of jealous of anyone with a ST right now as I’d love to go back to the days where my life was literally consumed every weekend by going to the match, but I’ll leave it to others to now enjoy rather than the often misery I endured. I’ll hopefully attend all cup games and the odd friendlies with my boys and I’ve always got my sources for the odd tickets or corporate box stuff.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Very pleased for you mate. I used to be in the upper Gallowgate. Strange area, you can only see the lower bowl. Class view though.

Just now, Rich said:

Got three supporter numbers linked to my account, @Big River(Hugz) and the bairn. Hugz pulled a 679 so he'd have gotten one anyway.

Oh aye, don’t think you’ve done owt wrong yourself and pleased for you. Class for the bairn too. 

Just think with such limited capacity and a queue function, one per site access would’ve been fairer.

x3 people all linked together on the box office are going to have a significantly higher chance of success than 1.