Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

3 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Assume the midfield will be Bruno, Big Joe and Anderson opening game.

I was thinking have we ever looked solid in midfield with both Bruno and Big Joe together? Feel like we always look vulnerable when they play together.

I think it's impossible to assume anything right now and I don't see that trio being very likely. And yes, we have looked very solid with Bruno and Big Joe together multiple times.

Aye, it is difficult to say especially with Tonali thrown in the mix just position-wise who to play where. Then you’ve got your on-form players - do you leave them out ? Few games still to play, but certainly a better headache to have than struggling with having any options. 

22 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Seems harsh to not start Anderson (if he continues as he has), but has he played much at RCM?

Joelinton and Bruno are on the teamsheet 100% and we'll be 4-3-3

It's a tough start to the season for our midfield like with Villa, City and Liverpool first 3 who all play with a box midfield now and have an extra man in there. Could see us getting totally overran with Anderson at RCM. He has been our best midfielder preseason though so would be harsh to just leave him out. 

6 hours ago, huss9 said:

those going to both days of the sela cup.

have you been able to dowload the tickets for both games?

we can only download sturdyas espite also having a link for sunday

I’ve downloaded both from the same email. You might need to contact the ticket office. 

3 hours ago, Jaqen said:

It's a tough start to the season for our midfield like with Villa, City and Liverpool first 3 who all play with a box midfield now and have an extra man in there. Could see us getting totally overran with Anderson at RCM. He has been our best midfielder preseason though so would be harsh to just leave him out. 

Tough start, we are just going to have to beat the cunts, that's the only solution to the problem 

8 hours ago, Mazzy said:

Did we win that fucking Summer Series or what then?! Almost August and still no silverware, what are the club playing at.

Unfortunately not. Didn’t help we didn’t get to play the two weakest teams In Fulham and Brentford mind. Another stitch up 🙂

5 hours ago, LFEE said:

Unfortunately not. Didn’t help we didn’t get to play the two weakest teams In Fulham and Brentford mind. Another stitch up 🙂

They were just helping us to prepare against the stronger sides, so we can figure out how to beat them in the PL. ;)

16 hours ago, huss9 said:

those going to both days of the sela cup.

have you been able to dowload the tickets for both games?

we can only download sturdyas espite also having a link for sunday

Try switching to desktop mode if you're using a mobile device. 

Sometimes that works?

10 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Estoy aburrido. It too early for the Villa thread? Sorted all the #CONTENT out for them but preseason isn't over yet and they haven't even started selling tickets for it yet, chortle.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Possibly a daft question, but I’m taking my lad to both the SELA Cup game days, and wondered if we can enter the stadium at any time on the days or have to be inside for the first game? And can we come out and get back in again between games? 

Just now, Manxst said:

Possibly a daft question, but I’m taking my lad to both the SELA Cup game days, and wondered if we can enter the stadium at any time on the days or have to be inside for the first game? And can we come out and get back in again between games? 

Enter anytime, but can't leave then go back in.

Hell of a long day If you get in for the Nice vs Villarreal match in the Saturday and plan to watch the lasses.

I'm going on the Sunday and will aim to get in for the second half of Nice vs Fiorentina, but will be a long wait from full time in that one until the Newcastle match starts.