Pre-season (2023/24)

bowlingcrofty

That’s annoying. I assumed part of the reason for the Atlanta base is they might have a bunch of big facilities for the teams to use as opposed to the Northeast where it can be hard to find space. 

They could be playing at UPenn or Villanova though and I could be in the bushes Adam P style. 

26 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

That’s annoying. I assumed part of the reason for the Atlanta base is they might have a bunch of big facilities for the teams to use as opposed to the Northeast where it can be hard to find space. 

They could be playing at UPenn or Villanova though and I could be in the bushes Adam P style. 

where do you live marra

6 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Lower Merion

Ooh I’m a radnor boy through and through. We could fight Sunday if you wish. 

We should probably do a roll call for Sunday like. Half of us will end up obliviously sat next to each other I’m sure. @Kanji and @Ameritoon are on my row. 

Do you ever go to cavanaughs for games? 

6 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Ooh I’m a radnor boy through and through. We could fight Sunday if you wish. 

We should probably do a roll call for Sunday like. Half of us will end up obliviously sat next to each other I’m sure. @Kanji and @Ameritoon are on my row. 

Do you ever go to cavanaughs for games? 

Ha, I’m not originally from here so my local pride is fairly low.

Haven’t been to Cavanaugh’s - have had two kids since we moved here and now my 6 year old likes to watch with me. Some day.

I think we’re in row 15 on one of the aisles.

Just noticed training video was already posted above. Great to see glimpses of them all.
Young Tony G looked like a yoga guru! 

Young Sandro is going to need help with the language to ensure he gets to know everyone. 
Wilson and Burn looked rough as a badger’s arse when they first got on the bikes. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

2 hours ago, Irish Magpie said:

What time is the actual kick-off in Atlanta?

Official site list the game as 11:00pm -clearly incorrect as Sky Sports schedule for monday have it on from 9pm to 11pm.

Kick off is midnight Sunday to Monday UK time. 

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

clearly incorrect as Sky Sports schedule for monday have it on from 9pm to 11pm.

Kick off is midnight Sunday to Monday UK time. 

Thank you, the above mentioned schedule must be a replay then? I'll check the schedule again, perhaps I can watch it live...

Arrived in Philadelphia. First stop Fado’s. Within minutes got a friendly wave hug and a peck off a very glowing TF Charlotte 🙂 

Who’s going to the fan event before the Tailgate party? 🤔

#We move on together 👊🏻

This is a tough one.

On one hand, it's nothing more than a friendly to build up fitness and maybe try some new tactics/formations in a low pressure nothing to lose friendly.

On the other hand, a defeat would signal Villa have done better in a transfer window that is still open, even though not playing or wanted by Howe, we've missed out on Diaby, Emery was actually the man for us, and a guarantee that Villa will finish above us in the league. 

Edited by TBG

43 minutes ago, Irish Magpie said:

It's on Sky in UK, hence club only showing it outside UK area.

Yes I know that, it's says it on the tweet.

I was asking if anyone knows if it's being shown free to non uk or if there's a charge again?

7 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Yes I know that, it's says it on the tweet.

I was asking if anyone knows if it's being shown free to non uk or if there's a charge again?

I would think it's free, since nothing has been said about pricing

It's on Viaplay in Sweden fwiw, I might even stay up to watch it.