Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

1 minute ago, Norseman said:

Top class man management. This is why the players are always fully committed

And Dan Burns reaction shows how Gillespie is thought of at the club.

2 hours ago, wormy said:

Don't get ahead of yourself, lad. We atill have a final to play in a couple of days. 

But that's not midweek...

Imagine a manager that conducts himself like this and that has done what he has so far at the club, and wanting anyone else in charge at the minute. Truly baffling.

Can't wait for next season. Think it's going to be a really big one.

2 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Was class. Bars around Richmond were pumping pre and post match too. No one knew it was going to pens til the 85th minute. 

chuffed for you.

4 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Where to start… did you not know there was a game today? 

:lol: Genuinely didn't know that this game was today! I was like eh what the fuck!?

6 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What was the stadium like in terms of support for us compared to Spurs?

Really hard to tell as I was right at the back of the supporters section, but I felt, as a genuine supporters group we blew them out the water.

There was obviously heaps of spurs fans and they were treat as the home team because of Ange being from Melbourne, but mostly they were just small groups, individuals, families, tourists etc whereas our end was a full mini Gallowgate. 

7 hours ago, joeyt said:

6 hours ago, KaKa said:

Imagine a manager that conducts himself like this and that has done what he has so far at the club, and wanting anyone else in charge at the minute. Truly baffling.

Can't wait for next season. Think it's going to be a really big one.

King Eddie is so beautiful. And then you think of Ratty Dan trying to put Eddie in the dirt over his own stupid decisions in trying to leave for Manure.  The contrast in their characters couldn’t be more clear. 

Well loved that! What a day! As has been said the bars on Swan Street were pumping before - many a drink was drunk, many a song was sung and many a voice was lost

made it on to the Chron coverage….this is becoming a habit every ten years ?

roll on Friday ?

6 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Really hard to tell as I was right at the back of the supporters section, but I felt, as a genuine supporters group we blew them out the water.

There was obviously heaps of spurs fans and they were treat as the home team because of Ange being from Melbourne, but mostly they were just small groups, individuals, families, tourists etc whereas our end was a full mini Gallowgate. 

We were half way up in row U in the fan section, ww heard alot of cheers for spurs during the game, though i thought they sounded pre-recorded and played over the PA, because when there was cheering there was no visible reaction from any of their fans, and their fan section seemed silent for the entirety of the game.

Our end was pretty consistent with cheering, though 90% of it was chanting toon toon, as majority in there didn't know anything else.

Sherlock Holmes the Tuesday and the precinct yesterday are definitely two of the best pub experiences I've had in probablympre then a decade.