Pre-season (2024/25)

bowlingcrofty

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

What’s the formation? Looks like could be 4-4-2

How? Looks like it Would be 4-3-3 as usual would it not. Back 4. Bruno, Anderson and longstaff in midfield and Wilson, ASM and Almiron as the front 3

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Hopefully that’s Murphy off to sign for someone else. There been talk of an injury to him in the warm-up? Seems

odd to make a change like that 

Very unlikely 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Hopefully that’s Murphy off to sign for someone else. There been talk of an injury to him in the warm-up? Seems

odd to make a change like that 

Doubt a bid would have come in in the last 25 minutes to get him away from the starting eleven. Much more likely he has picked up an injury warming up

4 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Doubt a bid would have come in in the last 25 minutes to get him away from the starting eleven. Much more likely he has picked up an injury warming up

It was a joke like, there’s no way there’ll have been a transfer development in between the team announcement and the start of the match but I’d like it if there was 

1 minute ago, Magpie said:

I don't subscribe to Premier Sports but currently available on my Sky Q, channel 412

Nice one, me neither, but also playing for me as well at the moment, and hopefully that will still be the case at 8pm. Would much rather watch on a normal TV channel than on website casted from my phone to the TV. Could also keep half an eye on the women's match as well.

Fingers crossed.