General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

TV GAMES: The next batch of live games on @SkySports will be announced on Thursday at 3pm

:thup:

Just came in here to ask. Eyeing up Huddersfield if it stays on the Saturday. Will we get the full 4k allocation?

I've heard we're getting 2000 mind!

I've heard this too.

Think it came about because they felt they could sell it out without having to give us more than 2k.

Makes sense if they're filling it themselves these days.

They reduced their season ticket prices to £175 and sold over 16k which is a record for them. They'll sell out against us so fair enough if they only give us 2k tickets. It's the stance that the likes of Forest and Hull took which annoys people.

Any reason there are tickets for a quid against Derby for the Sports Bar? Sorry if it's been mentioned before.

Bought them there for my mam and stepdad for the Sheffield Wednesday game. They sent me out a note telling me to ring them where they told me this was a mistake and that I had to another £35 each, or get my £2 refunded. Clearly they haven't bothered to fix the issue.

Overseas coverage again of our game vs Rotherham on Sat 21st at 3pm so there'll be plenty of streams again for those without tickets.

Funny that both of our games against Rotherham have been chosen for overseas coverage. Must be plenty of Rotherham fans in China.

Think that's the only Saturday 3pm game that we've had on the overseas coverage right?

Overseas coverage again of our game vs Rotherham on Sat 21st at 3pm so there'll be plenty of streams again for those without tickets.

Funny that both of our games against Rotherham have been chosen for overseas coverage. Must be plenty of Rotherham fans in China.

Think that's the only Saturday 3pm game that we've had on the overseas coverage right?

Aye, I think so. Very strange indeed.

Strange that the EFL tv rights seem to have really tightened up with foreign coverage. Not that long ago the Championship seemed to always be on Slovakian/Hungarian tv on DigitTV and Sport1 etc, now its only the sky games that get shown.

Are there more fixtures to be announced? Seems strange us only being on once until.the end of March and we're wanting to book the train for Birmingham away.

Trains are going to be disrupted anyway as there are works between York and Darlington on the nights so there's gonna be a bus journey regardless.

Are there more fixtures to be announced? Seems strange us only being on once until.the end of March and we're wanting to book the train for Birmingham away.

At a guess I would say they're waiting to see how the 4th round of FA cup pans out before picking games for the w/e of Sat 11th. Probably want to avoid another fiasco like this weekends game has ended up.

They've already picked one game for the weekend of the Birmingham game and I can't see any reason why they would have held back announcing others for that weekend. So i'd probably say you'd be alright to book tickets. Still a risk until it's 100% confirmed like.

Yeah. Those fixtures just announced only go up until the first week in March. The rest of March is yet to be announced.

EDIT: That's what I read yesterday anyway. HAving read nufc.com just now, I'm not sure...

Confirmation from Sky that Newcastle's Championship visit to Huddersfield Town will be televised live with a 5.30pm kick-off time on Saturday March 4th.

Due to the piecemeal way that Sky have announced their latest live selections, it's unclear whether any additional NUFC games have been chosen.

Booked our train for Birmingham so it's a knocking bet it gets moved. I'm banking on the fact that Derby v Forest and Leeds v Brighton are on the same weekend and take preference over our match if there's anymore tv changes. Hopefully the dire spectacle at St Andrews last weekend comes into consideration as well.