General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Don't like watching the goals of the day without the iconic commentary I remember. They had the Laurent Robert 3-1 goal the other day but it didn't have the "that ends the jinx well and truly" bit with "that goal could send Newcastle United to the top of the premiership table"

In fact I just love iconic commentary in general

"aimed in at bellamy, lost by Toldo and touched in by Shearer! It might as well be the Gallowgate end!"

Jon Champion. :aww:

100% this - thinking of that f***ing Bellamy CL goal too; ooof. Was like he was so upset that Dyer didn't score that 1 v 1 "ohhhh Extraordinary!!!"

How many players do you think we'll get in the Championship Team of the Season? I reckon Gayle & Shelvey. Ritchie possibly, Lascelles might get some of the thick fellow professionals vote even though Clark would be more worthy...

How many players do you think we'll get in the Championship Team of the Season? I reckon Gayle & Shelvey. Ritchie possibly, Lascelles might get some of the thick fellow professionals vote even though Clark would be more worthy...

It got announced the other day (for some reason :lol:)

C7WRbbeXkAAIobJ.jpg

I think there's more good players in the Championship than I thought coming into this season that on merit should be able to make a stab of it at any of the mid-lower table PL clubs.