General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We’ve been moved to the lunchtime kick off against Liverpool, Spurs moved to the Saturday night and Man City moved to MNF

Lunchtime when? Sunday?

EDIT - Nevermind, just noticed it's the Saturday.

We’ve been moved to the lunchtime kick off against Liverpool, Spurs moved to the Saturday night and Man City moved to MNF

fuck that  there ... why not move us to the 7:45 ko the fucking fuck wits

Guest chopey

Going to be an emotional game.  :'(

He's going to be a very popular man with both sets of fans.

Not if we beat them he wont

Does Rafa throw the game if Liverpool are still in with a chance of winning the title?

No chance. He’s too professional for that. Have a feeling we will take some points that game.

Guest chopey

Does Rafa throw the game if Liverpool are still in with a chance of winning the title?

Absolutely not, however I do think Perez has earned his chance to play in goal with Rondon left back.

I know I haven’t posted on here in a while and this was the first thread I found where this may fit.

Anyone on here like some Newcastle shorts and socks? Would do someone for 5’s. Was made to wear them for my stag last weekend.

If anyone would like them I’ll mail free of charge and also post a video of myself running down a high street in full kit doing the Shearer celebration.

Thanks in advance

Guest firetotheworks

People always bring up Cacapa, but I still think it's unfair tbh. We played an aging, slow defender in a high line defence against strong, pacey players, and it's his fault that he was out-paced and out-muscled?

I know it all plays into it, but I don't really consider that an individual bad performance really, mainly because that Allardyce set up was suicidal. You have to be up to it in the first place, be able to take shit tactics out of the equation and then play badly for it to really count imo. Cacapa was just a previously good player that was past it and had his lack of pace badly exposed. A player has to make stupid decisions, not complete passes, miss sitters etc for it to be truly apocalyptic. For me no one comes close to Kenedy away to Cardiff. He could have only been worse if lack of effort factored into it too. Ironically, if it had have, we'd have probably won too. Didn't complete a pass IIRC, lost the ball constantly and in really stupid areas, then went on to miss a penalty. It was like he had a bet on.