General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

8 hours ago, Interpolic said:

Old clip so not the 25th anniversary but watched this at the Odeon as a kid. Asprilla with a perfect nutter genius quadruple of goal, assist, elbow, headbutt. 

I was in the main stand on halfway line sat amongst the home fans oddly for that one. Brother was going out with a City fan at the time and for some reason they gave my dad, brother & I there tickets for the game. 

Crazy game. “Kinki” for them was a handful that day.

15 hours ago, LFEE said:

I was in the main stand on halfway line sat amongst the home fans oddly for that one. Brother was going out with a City fan at the time and for some reason they gave my dad, brother & I there tickets for the game. 

Crazy game. “Kinki” for them was a handful that day.

What a player he was! 

That City game was bonkers! Keith Curle was a bellend so fully deserved it! I’m sure he used to always have beef with Andy Cole as well! 

Just now, Nucasol said:

For those of us blocked by the alien sodomised tin foil hat freak, what does it say?

Yeah, I'm blocked too!

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Why did Merino leave again? Rafa not fancy him? 

Lost his place when Diame and Shelvey were playing out of their skin and he had a clause in his contract to leave if certain clubs bid for him, one of them being Sociedad

This is the quote,

This is absolutely class from Michael Oliver....asking Mikel Merino if he's coming back to the Toon!

😂 🇪🇸

And he doesn't say no! 

What a signing this lad would be

.....again!

Edited by frankpingel
Edit

Can’t see him ever leaving that region again for the rest of his career, given how much of a home boy he seems, and how many teams, at a lower level than Sociedad, there is kicking around there.

On 01/03/2024 at 08:15, Interpolic said:

Old clip so not the 25th anniversary but watched this at the Odeon as a kid. Asprilla with a perfect nutter genius quadruple of goal, assist, elbow, headbutt. 

That was one of my first away games (my third I think). 6 years old in the away end, blissfuly unaware of us blowing the title and just enjoying the ride. There was a real magpie on the pitch at half time.