Louise Taylor (The Guardian)

Simon Mooney (true faith)

Simon Campbell (true faith)

Simon Bird (The Mirror)

Colin Whittle (NUST)

Mark Douglas (The Chronicle)

Alex Hurst (true faith)

Wallace Wilson (true faith)

Don’t know which of remaining aren’t Geordies.

I listened to the whole thing on the drive up to Newcastle last night, really made the first half of the journey go in no time and helped me keep to the speed limit (fuckers have turned on all the cameras on the M1) so set the cruise control at 70. I will make a donation to the foodbank now, and urge anyone else that has listened to do the same.

I seen the podcast was two and a half hours long and thought nah fuck that, ended up listening right through though. : lol:

If Mike Ashley has to rubber stamp everything down to buying the jammy dodgers, how does he go on holiday in January?

Rafa identifies the striker he wants, we can get him in early January for £20m, what qualifies Ashley to value the kid at £15m?

I thought the whole point of buying retro shirts was because the quality is better and to avoid putting money into Sports Direct. Seems to completely defeat the purpose seeing all these people wandering around with cheap knock-offs bought from the club shop. I bet Ashley can't believe his luck.

I thought the whole point of buying retro shirts was because the quality is better and to avoid putting money into Sports Direct. Seems to completely defeat the purpose seeing all these people wandering around with cheap knock-offs bought from the club shop. I bet Ashley can't believe his luck.

I think it's more because they look nice and remind of better times.