General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Sitting in my seat in St James now looking out over the pitch contemplating that this is probably one of the last times I will be here until the fat man goes..................  fuck me I would love to love Newcastle again.

Seen this going around Twitter.

krixhTH.jpg

Obvious top choices are 3, 10 & 12.

Less popular choices of mine are 6 (I know we were fucking shit in that but I like the shirt), 7, 11 (think that shirt looks better with the McEwan's Lager sponsor tbh) & 16.

10, 12, 14 are my favourites. 16 has special memories because they were great seasons. 20 is a decent shirt too and also attached decent memories of promotion  - that shirt quality is also emphasised by those that followed it, as the last adidas one.

19 (both for its design and my images of Michael Owen captaining us), 24 (those fuckin spikes?) and any of the Wonga ones are my least favourite.

Really wished they didn't release them every year now, used to feel important. Remember the fuss when someone nicked the 97-99 shirt before it had been unveiled, people so excited to see. I can barely remember now which one is this season's vs last seasons.

10, 12, 14 are my favourites. 16 has special memories because they were great seasons. 20 is a decent shirt too and also attached decent memories of promotion  - that shirt quality is also emphasised by those that followed it, as the last adidas one.

19 (both for its design and my images of Michael Owen captaining us), 24 (those fuckin spikes?) and any of the Wonga ones are my least favourite.

Really wished they didn't release them every year now, used to feel important. Remember the fuss when someone nicked the 97-99 shirt before it had been unveiled, people so excited to see. I can barely remember now which one is this season's vs last seasons.

Agree with you on 19, reminds me of also of Keegan walking, Sam Allardyce, Dennis Wise, getting spanked at SJP by Man Utd and Liverpool and much more of relegation than 27 for some reason. I thought 24 would've been a decent shirt if not for the spikes, such a needless and awful addition.

Seen this going around Twitter.

krixhTH.jpg

Funny how names immediately come to mind when you see a shirt.

11. Peacock

12. Ferdinand

13. Lee

14. Shearer

15. Solano

16. Robert

17. Speed

18. Shearer

19. N'Zogbia

20. Carroll

21. Nolan

22. Ben Arfa

23. Ba

24. Cisse

25. Santon

26. Cabella

27. Wijnaldum

for me. None for the last 3 shirts yet

1. Shoulder

2. Waddle

3. Gascoigne'

4. Roeder

5. Mirandinha

These come to my mind when I look at them

Withe

Keegan

Beardsley/ Waddle

Goddard - for those who don’t know, his run of goals somehow kept us up, well worth looking up

Mirandinha