General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Could listen to KK speak about Newcastle all day. Wish we could go back to those levels of excitement now.

Seeing him at the City Hall tomorrow speaking with Shay Given, should be canny

This was great last night both KK and Shay in great form.

Read a really cheesy line in an article a few weeks back saying you don't know true love until you see Kevin Keegan in a room full of Geordies which I liked

With those shirts, i have a number 11 (mcewans lager 93-95) one framed and signed by all the players and manager/coaches. Does anyone know roughly how much that sort of thing is worth? Its not got any authentication certificates etc

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: I think it's the last time I cried at footy. The only time as an adult. What a moment.

:thup: Shed a tear at the end of England Colombia, which was a surprise, but that aside, same.

:lol: I think it's the last time I cried at footy. The only time as an adult. What a moment.

:thup: Shed a tear at the end of England Colombia, which was a surprise, but that aside, same.

1990 playoff defeat to Sunderland was mine

Guest firetotheworks

1990 playoff defeat to Sunderland was mine

You were an adult then? If we're including childhood then it's a write off. :lol: