Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Zero said:

Seriously this won’t end well. I really can’t see this going towards anyone’s favour

I genuinely can't understand these kinds of sentiments.

We've already moved on and are going about our business. Man Utd are the ones stuck in limbo.

The absolute worst case scenario is that he leaves and we get no pay off, which won't happen by the way, but that's the absolute worst case for us, which really isn't going to hold us back.

The longer it drags on the better, as it only further hampers Man Utd's plans.

Edited by KaKa

I can't imagine arbitration would grant us less than we paid Brighton (+ likely some additional), so that feels like the worst case scenario.

The best case scenario is they pay us eight digits while simultaneously getting sued by City.

The Man Utd fans calling Newcastle small time are the most entitled deluded football fans around. The fact Man Utd are offering half of what we paid for Ashworth while the scruffy auld cunt publicly talks up Ashworth is as small time as it gets  

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

The Man Utd fans calling Newcastle small time are the most entitled deluded football fans around. The fact Man Utd are offering half of what we paid for Ashworth while the scruffy auld cunt publicly talks up Ashworth is as small time as it gets  

They're pathetic. You can almost smell the fear.

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I was gobsmacked at the way they were going on man.

They really think they should be the ones dictating how much should be paid for another club's asset, and how quickly the payment should be accepted.

Impossibly crazy people man.

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

And we welcome on of their lot here with open arms. 

Fuck @Froggy

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

It's beggars belief honestly [emoji38]

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

It's beggars belief honestly [emoji38]

The small time jabs are all that they have left in this. They just haven’t realised that part yet.

They're still writing things like “Newcastle only paid £2m for him so why should we pay more”.

They are trying not to mention the law suits for breach of confidence in Slippery Dan passing over his Brighton-Newcastle compensation details.

Just now, Ben said:

Has Ratfink done anything other than look worse than the Glazers since he took over ? 

And that is a very high bar indeed.

16 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I was gobsmacked at the way they were going on man.

They really think they should be the ones dictating how much should be paid for another club's asset, and how quickly the payment should be accepted.

Impossibly crazy people man.

Spoiled children, going to get a smacked arse too [emoji38]

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KaKa said:

I genuinely can't understand these kinds of sentiments.

We've already moved on and are going about our business. Man Utd are the ones stuck in limbo.

The absolute worst case scenario is that he leaves and we get no pay off, which won't happen by the way, but that's the absolute worst case for us, which really isn't going to hold us back.

The longer it drags on the better, as it only further hampers Man Utd's plans.

Agreed but with the rider than I can see Ratcliffe being pathetic enough to throw such a big tantrum that he starts the ball rolling on all concepts of binding contracts and transfer fees in football being eliminated. Which, if the football grey suits don't interject forcibly to remove his hands from the steering wheel, will kill the golden goose.

But fuck it, I'm up for that.

Edited by 80

Posted (edited)

I'm glad he's going, suddely seems like a right little weasel. Full of himself centre of the wheel wanker. Probably says shit like "I merely opened the door, you stepped through it" and other little mind management book shit.

Edited by OCK

Comes across as the type of person who'd take credit for all your ideas and work, as he bounds into the briefing room.