Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I’ve gone from being utterly non-plussed by Ashworth - he just came across as a delegator to me - to being overjoyed that he’s leaving.

Still don’t know why he’s so highly rated. My suspicion is that there are a lot of fucking stupid people in football for whom a reasonably competent administrator appears to be a magician. 

Heyyyyy youuuu guyssss

JS73705659-2024-05-22T071143_686.thumb.jpg.7ea04d6f62447cae07b2b4653c06a1bb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Sort of like when Hitler had the 1940 Armistice signed in the same place as the 1918 one. 

Can someone GenAI an image of Jim the Rat with a Hitler tache.

Hopefully the fact that it’s in the public domain has already poisoned relations between those three arseholes Brexit Jim, Berrada and Ashworth. Wonder how much trust there will be once this band of pricks finally start working together, and wouldn’t be surprised if resignations came quickly.

Sure I read recently that for this Australia trip we are getting 2.5 million, which is what we are short on PSR for this calendar year. 
If that’s right but if a coincidence they have offered 2.5 million no more. It’s and someone has been giving them information about our financial situation ?

3 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Sure I read recently that for this Australia trip we are getting 2.5 million, which is what we are short on PSR for this calendar year. 
If that’s right but if a coincidence they have offered 2.5 million no more. It’s and someone has been giving them information about our financial situation ?

Don’t think that’s the case, they’ll have worked it out as the remaining time on his contract - 2.5 years x £1m per annum.

13 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Can someone GenAI an image of Jim the Rat with a Hitler tache.

IMG_9144.jpeg

Incidentally... Does anyone want to reconsider their comments that there's no chance Ashworth would do any work for Man United before an agreement is reached and he's far too smart to risk his career discussing anything untoward?

15 minutes ago, Cort said:

Hopefully the fact that it’s in the public domain has already poisoned relations between those three arseholes Brexit Jim, Berrada and Ashworth. Wonder how much trust there will be once this band of pricks finally start working together, and wouldn’t be surprised if resignations came quickly.

Imagine how Berrada must be feeling towards Ashworth this morning :lol:

Posted (edited)

I know why they’re not, but it’s mental how sky just pick and chose stories they want to run.

Didn’t they drop the story of Ashworth wanting to go to Man U before anyone else?

Edited by RodneyCisse

13 minutes ago, 80 said:

Incidentally... Does anyone want to reconsider their comments that there's no chance Ashworth would do any work for Man United before an agreement is reached and he's far too smart to risk his career discussing anything untoward?

Brexit Jim has expectations. Dan must be in the office 5 days a week, even when on gardening leave. Tone from the top and all that.

The copium on Redcafe regarding this really is a thing of beauty too.

the number of them who don’t get the seriousness of Berrada working for Ineos whilst on gardening leave and Ashworth leaking contract and compensation details to them, is a sight to behold ?

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, 80 said:

Still doesn't work in my experience... Just gets the first couple of paragraphs.

Worked for me maybe it relies on someone with an account having done it.  This full article was cached 4 hours ago for me. 

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

20 minutes ago, 80 said:

People were saying (well I was anyway) that he’d be daft to try it because we’d be watching him like a hawk, he’d get caught and this would give our lawyers a field day whilst also risking his reputation

Which is what’s happening right now to him and Berrada 

Although I’ll admit I thought it’d be more difficult to catch him than just checking the NUFC servers for emails sent to Ineos or MUFC addresses 

1 minute ago, bobbydazzla said:

People were saying (well I was anyway) that he’d be daft to try it because we’d be watching him like a hawk, he’d get caught and this would give our lawyers a field day whilst also risking his reputation

Although I’ll admit I thought it’d be more difficult to catch him than just checking the NUFC servers for emails sent to Ineos or MUFC addresses 

Given what he’s been caught doing, I wonder if this crowbars open the opportunity to get hold of his personal devices.

Obviously can’t find out what he’s squealing about at events like the Brailsford birthday but could allow scrutiny of communications if he’s been found to be sharing confidential information.

11 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

No shaming intended, it's just good to never underestimate someone's stupidity and hubris :lol:

From 20 years in IT, never underestimate the stupidity of those who you'd think would/should know better.  Genuinely seems to be a larger percentage of either stupidity, ignorance, or arrogance the higher up the food chain people get. 

33 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

The copium on Redcafe regarding this really is a thing of beauty too.

the number of them who don’t get the seriousness of Berrada working for Ineos whilst on gardening leave and Ashworth leaking contract and compensation details to them, is a sight to behold ?

'We're Man Utd, we can do whatever we want'

Those coked up pricks who caused bother in London at the final last year being an example, their fans and board will get their comeuppance soon and it will be a glorious watch. 

Horrendous club.

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

love the headline that he could cost MU millions 

imagine the Glazers sitting down to read the paper and spitting out their coffee when they see that 

maybe they'll start making things more difficult for Ratcliffe if it's costing them money 

43 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Worked for me maybe it relies on someone with an account having done it.  This full article was cached 4 hours ago for me. 

Ironically the site won't open at all for me now!