Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

I’d gardening leave him for the rest of his contract.

I’m sorry but we need to make an example. Man Utd are club that we’ll leave behind, if you think you are going there instead of being with us then you are going there when they dead and fucking buried.

It’s like when Fergie would only sell us his shot, not a chance he would let his good players come to us. We got their used goods like Butt, and Obertan

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Can you imagine how unbearable Neville will be if/when he's prattling on about Ashworth man. 

Found him unbearable when he was talking about him months ago as someone he’d want at the club. 

He's just showing he's not up to the job to cut and run soon. He oversaw a rather abysmal transfer window. There has been very little info about the clubs development and future plans put out during his tenure. I'd happily pack his bags for him.

1 minute ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Manure willing to pay substantial amount to end gardening leave rinse them for me remember the stupid proposed loan fee for lingaard.

Thank fuck they did that, mind.

Lad just loves gardening leave and who can blame him. Will do a solid six months at Unaahtid then make eyes at somebody else to get another 18 months being paid to do nee graft

Just now, OpenC said:

Lad just loves gardening leave and who can blame him. Will do a solid six months at Unaahtid then make eyes at somebody else to get another 18 months being paid to do nee graft

Just in time for spring as well probably bought a new lawnmower ready to go

Shit happens. Just as we raided Brighton, so we in turn get raided by a bigger club. 

It looks like moving forward from the position that we're in now will be a slow process due to FFP. He's decided to take this opportunity whilst it's there. You only have one life. 

How it'll work out there is another matter. It's an unusual structure with the Glazers as majority shareholders, but Ratcliffe running the football side, albeit with one of the Glazers on his panel. And then there's Brailsford and his input. Could get messy.

Genuinely surprised he would leave a project where he can basically build a club in his vision. Feels like there must be other reasons for leaving besides it just being Man Utd.

Sucks, but I just want the breathless coverage of this to end.

1 minute ago, Ameritoon said:

Genuinely surprised he would leave a project where he can basically build a club in his vision. Feels like there must be other reasons for leaving besides it just being Man Utd.

He's good mates with Brailsford and has worked with him before.

20 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’d gardening leave him for the rest of his contract.

I’m sorry but we need to make an example. Man Utd are club that we’ll leave behind, if you think you are going there instead of being with us then you are going there when they dead and fucking buried.

It’s like when Fergie would only sell us his shot, not a chance he would let his good players come to us. We got their used goods like Butt, and Obertan

Absolutely, we need to show we are not to be messed with. The top six have had an appalling attitude towards us

3 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Literally all of this.

1 minute ago, pubteam said:

Absolutely, we need to show we are not to be messed with. The top six have had an appalling attitude towards us

It might just be something like Ashworth being poached that triggers PIF to start playing dirty.