Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Why won't that dafty running Man United just pay the money we want , he just looks like a complete idiot by trying to wait this out and barter with us, is no way we are going to let him go on the cheap.

27 minutes ago, Shak said:

Ratcliffe seems massively like someone who will have made some patronising remark to Staveley that he wouldn't have to a man :lol:

‘Put your knickers on and go get me a cup of tea’

IMG_7629.thumb.jpeg.dd3968411624349087a865dbecb3a2e2.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Shak said:

Ratcliffe seems massively like someone who will have made some patronising remark to Staveley that he wouldn't have to a man :lol:

He doesn't half seem like a fucking cunt, like

Hard to believe that Manchester United have found, against the odds, a way to become even less palatable but aye, bloke seems like a complete penis :lol:

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

Hard to believe that Manchester United have found, against the odds, a way to become even less palatable but aye, bloke seems like a complete penis :lol:

Fully in line with the whole club. The yanks in charge will be sniggering all the way to the bank, whilst the arrogant cunts who follow them will be out with their yellow and green scarves.

3 hours ago, Shak said:

I imagine it would be like “this woman’s tried to chip in with a foolish opinion of her own. Women know your place!!”

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Y’all need to get over Ashwoth. He gone. 

Absolutely Cuba, I don’t think anyone is in denial are they? I think what most are saying is don’t entertain giving those arrogant fucks any form or discount and let him wait until January. 

4 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

Absolutely Cuba, I don’t think anyone is in denial are they? I think what most are saying is don’t entertain giving those arrogant fucks any form or discount and let him wait until January. 

The worst thing is people acting like we expect a discount. :lol: All because Ratcliffe said it's asburd someone as good as Ashworth sitting in his garden for a year, which he's absolutely right in saying. That doesn't translate to, "give him to us now for fuck all."

If you follow the reputable sources, we are more than happy to wait if it the financial package requested is too high, which it currently is. He likely won't be in place by the summer, and the expectation is that he'll start after the window and you'll still receive more than double what you paid Brighton.

It's all fair enough, unless you read rags and decide to get worked up over nothing.

Literally nobody cares he's leaving , it's just brilliant to see that weird Man United bloke trying to mug us over and us not allowing them to do so .

Edited by Geogaddi

Just now, Froggy said:

The worst thing is people acting like we expect a discount. :lol: All because Ratcliffe said it's asburd someone as good as Ashworth sitting in his garden for a year, which he's absolutely right in saying. That doesn't translate to, "give him to us now for fuck all."

If you follow the reputable sources, we are more than happy to wait if it the financial package requested is too high, which it currently is. He likely won't be in place by the summer, and the expectation is that he'll start after the window and you'll still receive more than double what you paid Brighton.

It's all fair enough, unless you read rags and decide to get worked up over nothing.

Froggy, your sir Jim basically tried to make us look like mugs with his relentlessly stupid public statements, I get it though, he’s your savour so your impression will differ. 

Now, our demands are set by us, what we gave Brighton have no bearing on anything, ultimately your clubs past behaviour has and how you’ve handled this affair means we should give you absolutely no leeway and he can sit in his garden until January.