Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Didnt see his tweet, but just feels like such a waste of time. Did he state what it was for? Interpretation of the wording in the contract? 

If I remember correctly Dan Ashworth said it was like "being an unsullied and waiting for the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, Princess of Dragonstone, The Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals to come and save him"

Edited by OCK

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Is this really going to arbitration anyways? 

So both Barreda and Ashworth breaking the rules with them still under contract with City and us. Dont have a really strong case does he? Should send the suits in the PL after them.

Edited by nufc123

Wouldn’t surprise me if there was legal action against him being lined up but that a warrant to search his electronic communication devices has been issued and they’ve already gone through his personal emails. If the club leaked this now, you can bet there’s a reason for it.

37 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Think they’ve twigged on RC now that at best Berrada is in trouble and that we actually are allowed to view Dan’s work emails. They’re not happy.

Absolute power move outing your new boss as having broken the terms of his gardening leave before they’ve even made you up an ID badge.

Great comment from RC.

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if there was legal action against him 

Both him and Barreda should be in problem. The rules are there for a reason.

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if there was legal action against him being lined up but that a warrant to search his electronic communication devices has been issued and they’ve already gone through his personal emails. If the club leaked this now, you can bet there’s a reason for it.

You don't need a warrant. Work emails are just that, the property of the organisation. Just as every document you create, idea you have, it's all theirs.

23 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Toxic little cunt. Would love this to fuck up his move to them bastards.

Genuinely hate the cunt as much as Michael Owen. 

Loving the hate here, loving it

Presumably there's at least a possibility that Man Utd deny all knowledge and cut ties with both of them? Ratcliffe seems like the sort who would at least consider that.

Unless there's also a load of emails suggesting that Man Utd higher-ups knew exactly what was going on...

Just now, Keegans Export said:

Presumably there's at least a possibility that Man Utd deny all knowledge and cut ties with both of them? Ratcliffe seems like the sort who would at least consider that.

Unless there's also a load of emails suggesting that Man Utd higher-ups knew exactly what was going on...

It does kind of insinuate that Man Utd went to him first instead of through us.

Posted (edited)

My Teams conversations at work would get me sacked without even suspending me to investigate it. :lol: 

Thankfully I’m not a snivelling little cunt like Ratworth.

Edited by Danh1

Just now, danny said:

How are man city going to react to this i wonder

We told them back in feb, Imo. They are another smart outfit which will let time fuck over their enemy.

Just now, Danh1 said:

My Teams conversations at work would get me sacked without even suspending me to investigate it. :lol: 

Teams chats are harder to get hold of. 

Just now, Danh1 said:

Always message privately then say just sent you something on teams.

If Berrada is doing Man U business form an Ineos account while still on gardening leave - would be interesting to see who else he's been receiving Man U work emails from.

34 minutes ago, Skjaere9 said:

This whole story is hilarious and seems like it can only help us, but the part that is most fun to think about imo is: Who’s fed this to Hope now, and why?

FA cup game coming which we need them to lose, create a distraction before a big game. Though pro footballers shouldn’t be affected by stuff like this so I’m probably guessing wrong.

It makes entire sense to me that YAR will be fuming about Ashworth leaving. Say what you like about the Saudis but I think there is a culture of honour and standing by your word in business. Ashworth will, at minimum, have let the club down and at worst its seen as a complete betrayal.

I'd honestly rather see the cunt sitting on the side lines for the foreseeable and then take MU for all they are worth in court.

Just now, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

‘Ashworth is playing 3D chess. Unfortunately Newcastle are just playing normal 2 player Mario Kart, so he’s made himself look a right cnut.’

Enjoyed that on RedCafé

Tickled me too [emoji38]

Posted (edited)

It dont make him shit at his job just cause he's not computer savvy ffs - I get he's been a twat but I also don't doubt he's very good at his job - albeit not the emailing side

Edit: Also, most IT departments will have a log of his outlook emails - so if this story is true then you can see who he's been in contact with. The wording in which Hope states doesn't really make sense to me personally - and I work in IT.

Edited by Menace