Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Think I'm gonna stick with my team for the first couple/few weeks (barring injuries).

Toyed with the idea of dropping Tripps to bring a Barnes or Miggy in, but then I need another defender too.

But think I'll stick for now, and see how the season starts, and which players start too, as I think Barnes may start on the bench for us, initially.

49 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

We all have the same team :lol:

:lol: Yeah I could literally field 54's 11 apart from GK :lol:

I am v tempted by Richarlison in for Maddison as saves 0.5m and he'll be playing striker but I've been on Maddison all summer so will stick with instincts and probably rage switch for GW2. 

7 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

:lol: Yeah I could literally field 54's 11 apart from GK :lol:

I am v tempted by Richarlison in for Maddison as saves 0.5m and he'll be playing striker but I've been on Maddison all summer so will stick with instincts and probably rage switch for GW2. 

Ødegaard for Bruno F and Botman for Mings and it's exactly mine.

Main final touch for me is umming and arring over Trippier vs having a 7 midfielder like Richarlison or Trossard who's a rotation risk.

3 hours ago, joeyt said:

That's a huge captain choice

Pedro had a really good pre-season by all accounts, and I having a feeling Luton are going to get pumped, so with that in mind went with Pedro as I expect him to start. Will probably change it to Haaland at 6pm this evening :lol: 

Ah man, i thought I'd seen the GW deadline was 10:30, but its 6:30 tonight. So. I've had a final tinker, with a view to teams playing each other, which would have potentially cancelled out each others points for some of my previous players. Now gone with this..

image.thumb.png.d62f0acb0ff3d40f83af3e32f9e98354.png

Brought Barnes in, though I'm not sure he'll start, but should at least be on the bench to come on anyway.

Edited by TK-421