Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

On 21/07/2023 at 20:25, Miggys First Goal said:

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Someone on a previous page said some info was incomplete, but not age. Maybe phone number or something? 

on the accounts I set up it was the title just fyi 

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Huge influx of Saudi International members apparently, none of them are real though so shouldn’t impact ticket chances thankfully.

🤣...fantastic way to get around FFP.

Was stuck in meetings. Just tried it and was easy fast and painless. I saw @AyeDubbleYoo mention going for both local and intl. Not a bad idea if its for access to tickets. On the local membership you'd have to make travel arrangements on short notice ($$$). But I do like it. I am tempted to sign up my children as well. 

I am very curious how intl access to tickets will be handled. If you ask me, they should make UCL away tickets only available to Intl. We are already having to travel :joelinton:

7 minutes ago, jwclark2342 said:

Will they annouce the number of memberships people bought?

I think it would help people judge the likelihood of being successful in a ballot if they did. Can’t see it though.

Burnsie thinks we’ve sold over 200k though 😂

3 minutes ago, SteV said:

I think it would help people judge the likelihood of being successful in a ballot if they did. Can’t see it though.

If they did sell that many, then we get Mbappe.  LOL!

Just a total pie in the sky guess but judging by how quick the queues went down and how easy it was to do at half 4 tonight

I'd reckon about 20-25 thousand sold today

How many tickets roughly go to members sale? I reckon come the villa game there will be plenty pleasantly surprised in the ballot

14 minutes ago, SteV said:

😂 off his box him like. Not a chance unless we’ve got a load of bots signing up from Saudi to bring in extra revenue. Not a bad idea tbf 

Just logged on and sorted me dads mate out in seconds. Can't understand all the melts complaning about the ticket system logging on at 10am when there no limit to amount of memberships being sold

5 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

Just logged on and sorted me dads mate out in seconds. Can't understand all the melts complaning about the ticket system logging on at 10am when there no limit to amount of memberships being sold

The club didn’t actually (publicly) confirm that it was unlimited until after they went on sale this morning.

Dunno why really as it would have saved everyone a lot of time, hassle and stress.

1 hour ago, NUFC91 said:

Coming on to a thread where the majority of people queued and calling them melts. Good work :lol:

1 hour ago, NUFC91 said:

Cos last year they said memberships wouldn’t be capped, then they went and capped the fuckers 

2 hours ago, jack j said:

Just a total pie in the sky guess but judging by how quick the queues went down and how easy it was to do at half 4 tonight

I'd reckon about 20-25 thousand sold today

How many tickets roughly go to members sale? I reckon come the villa game there will be plenty pleasantly surprised in the ballot

No more than 5000. Usually about 2000 for general sale 

1 hour ago, SteV said:

The club didn’t actually (publicly) confirm that it was unlimited until after they went on sale this morning.

Dunno why really as it would have saved everyone a lot of time, hassle and stress.

Ah my bad did'nt realise. I remember season ticket renewals they give 3 weeks and people were queing so presumed was the same.

5 hours ago, NobbySolano said:

Was stuck in meetings. Just tried it and was easy fast and painless. I saw @AyeDubbleYoo mention going for both local and intl. Not a bad idea if its for access to tickets. On the local membership you'd have to make travel arrangements on short notice ($$$). But I do like it. I am tempted to sign up my children as well. 

I am very curious how intl access to tickets will be handled. If you ask me, they should make UCL away tickets only available to Intl. We are already having to travel :joelinton:

not sure if serious 🧐 

39 minutes ago, JackieDoor said:

Ballot tomorrow to Friday, can't choose seats, could get £44 ticket or £74.

as ive said in another thread the club have been pushed into this by people complaining about the 10am random generator

would people rather go back to that?

1 minute ago, Cookie1892 said:

as ive said in another thread the club have been pushed into this by people complaining about the 10am random generator

would people rather go back to that?

It’s not the ballot that’s the issue, it’s the not being able to choose area or price. 

Just now, gbandit said:

At least let people choose the ticket value that they’re happy to be randomly selected for

This is the absolutely bare minimum. 

FWIW they probably know that but weren’t competent enough to get the system ready for this season.