NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

26 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I'm indifferent to Adam P most of the season but I'm really looking forward to his travel vlogs when he goes to new places for the first time [emoji38]

I’m looking forward to the possibility of one in Naples 

20 minutes ago, Rocker said:

He's just a harmless gonk. Can't watch any of his videos and can't see the appeal personally, but fair play to him for making a living supporting the toon.

This is where I'm at.  I've watched about a minute of his vlog videos and was bored so turned off.  Not my thing.  But loads of younger people than me like this work of thing so fair play.  The haters are way sadder in my eyes than what he is doing.  

Ever so often he does do a video that really makes me laugh.  I cant tell if it's deliberate or not.  

1 hour ago, Rocker said:

He's just a harmless gonk. Can't watch any of his videos and can't see the appeal personally, but fair play to him for making a living supporting the toon.

That’s how I feel about it. He’s as cringe as it gets but fair play he’s obv getting some income. He’s buying a new top every other day and Is off to America 

Anyone seen his latest video of him arriving in America and apparently he says he got stopped and searched at one of the airports and "touched up the arse" I'm sure he said.[emoji38]

Skip to 4 minutes.

Edited by Scoot

Is that normal like? :lol: Pearson finger banged before he even steps foot on American soil, makes me think Mike got off way too lightly when he came to Newcastle.

Just now, Charlies said:

Off his box at half two in the morning taste testing Pringles, how can you not love him man :lol:

exactly. I get he’s a bit a marmite, but at the end of the day he’s young, he’s making some money by doing what he loves, he doesn’t take himself seriously, he isn’t a pick of bother and most importantly of all he seems happy. Good luck to him. 

7 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

He's following the team, travelling all over the place, and then there's me stuck in my boring job in rainy Newcastle having to watch him on YouTube.

I know who has the better life.

[emoji38]

Must be boring as fuck having no pals  and doing it though