NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

16 minutes ago, STM said:

The gallowgate shots youtube channel is fantastic TBF. Proper discussion and laughs without it being all about them.

Absolutely. Bunch of sound lads. Really enjoy listening to them. They deserve to be far bigger tbh.

Just now, Barnes23 said:

Didn't they defend Bruce, criticise Rafa etc fairly consistently prior to the takeover, especially during his first season? At least some of them

Not that I recall

They were fairly pro Rafa (only have to watch the podcast after it was confirmed Rafa was going) and still are to this day 

39 minutes ago, STM said:

The gallowgate shots youtube channel is fantastic TBF. Proper discussion and laughs without it being all about them.

Yeah it's easily the best like. I can't remember his name, but the lad who's very rarely on, mid-30s, sort of dark ginger hair, he's really good and should be on more often.

Gallowgate Shots is probably the best NUFC channel there is tbh, remember listening to the podcast way back in the awful Carver days when it was just Mark and Kris in some pub in Shields. Do think it's at its best when it's just Mark, Kris and Deka.

Then again, the pod is just like listening back to the exact same conversation I had in the pub post match. Sound lads and stuff but nowt really insightful.

19 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah it's easily the best like. I can't remember his name, but the lad who's very rarely on, mid-30s, sort of dark ginger hair, he's really good and should be on more often.

The lad in the white?

Aye, he is good, very rarely on 

Edited by Geordie Ahmed

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If you've watched one NUFC YouTube channel then you've seen them all. 

Roobenstein and Magpie Channel TV are the only 2 alike I reckon. 

If Gallowgate Shots just had maybe a bit more insight it would be ideal. 

That's Marc Corby. Runs the NUFC 1980-1994 YouTube and Twitter accounts. Sound bloke. 

Remember him and Baldwards having a huge falling out/argument on Twitter and on the TF podcast back in the COVID Bruceball days.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The lad in the white?

The lad 

Yes him! Cheers for finding him. Yeah, he should definitely be on more, he often says exactly what I'm hoping one of them will say but doesn't.

16 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The lad in the white?

My good mate Marc Corby who runs 1980-1994 NUFC on twitter! Great lad for a ginger pig!

Just to chime in on Gallowgate Shots. It is definitely the best one out there. Most enjoyable NUFC pod to listen to. But by God, they don’t have get bogged down and stuck on one point without moving on. 

It was half an hour on ASM the other week. It was about 20 minutes on the Pope penalty incident this week. Gets pretty tiresome when they just repeat the same point over and over again.