NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

17 hours ago, Teslact said:

I know we love to bash, but this was funny:

As one if the replies says "Strange way to tell your kids they're adopted"

Me, I'd have gone for "best do a couple of DNA tests"

:lol: Top work as always from Newcastle's best Eddie. Introducing these class lads from Singapore. I bet you'd love to know their story, how they feel about being in Newcastle, how their journey was, how they became Newcastle fans, a single thing about them, wouldn't you? Well worry not, we've got their thoughts on Bruno's misplaced passing stats.

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

That guy really annoys me. 

Yeah I've had zero time for him ever since he did a video confronting those NUFC against sportswashing lads. "Wey they're not human rights abuses if Saudi hasn't signed up to the human rights convention ah tha?" :lol: :anguish: Submarine door springs to mind. 

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I detect sarcasm but it is a shame - especially if he's got a wife and kids living there.

A shame for his wife and kids perhaps but then I'd never put my wife and kids at jeopardy by making enemies every day of the week by glorifying gangsters and the likes.

Anyway, it's for you to contribute to this forum without making shite jokes. :thup:

2 minutes ago, STM said:

A shame for his wife and kids perhaps but then I'd never put my wife and kids at jeopardy by making enemies every day of the week by glorifying gangsters and the likes.

Anyway, it's for you to contribute to this forum without making shite jokes. :thup:

:sad:

There's a bit in Beresford's interview where he says Dalglish bollocked him and threatened to take him off if he went over the halfway line again against PSV.

Shocking in a "I knew it" kind of way.

Made worse by Beresford probably being our second top scorer at the time too.

We lost 1-0, game was absolutely shit and I'll bet Dalglish was quite satisfied.

Edited by Jonas

Been watching a couple of NUFC youtube channels but just wondering what some of the better ones might be that I haven't found yet?

There's mainly three that keep appearing when youtube takes me down a rabbit hole.; one where it has a chant to open it up to a bloke in his house telling us that alan pardew is only a see-you-next-tuesday because of the Davis Meyler headbutt incident, a one which has the same chant to open it up but then there is a Geordie who hosts it, a non Geordie who does stats and a bloke who might be asleep, and one with a seemingly harmless bloke who just  wanders around the North East.

Sorry for just the descriptions, I've normally just got my phone playing them whilst I'm busy so I don't get to see what the channels are called. Anyway, any suggestions of good quality content?

EDIT: The three blokes ones is The Toon Review, it's just come on :)

Edited by Stal

3 hours ago, Stal said:

Been watching a couple of NUFC youtube channels but just wondering what some of the better ones might be that I haven't found yet?

There's mainly three that keep appearing when youtube takes me down a rabbit hole.; one where it has a chant to open it up to a bloke in his house telling us that alan pardew is only a see-you-next-tuesday because of the Davis Meyler headbutt incident, a one which has the same chant to open it up but then there is a Geordie who hosts it, a non Geordie who does stats and a bloke who might be asleep, and one with a seemingly harmless bloke who just  wanders around the North East.

Sorry for just the descriptions, I've normally just got my phone playing them whilst I'm busy so I don't get to see what the channels are called. Anyway, any suggestions of good quality content?

EDIT: The three blokes ones is The Toon Review, it's just come on :)

That's a decent one, mainly because of Alex who provides the football knowledge part, and there's also Loaded Mag, I just like the guys who do it, they all seem to know their football so their opinions on potential transfers are usually worth a watch. I don't really watch any others tbh.