NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

1 minute ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Just been flicking through twitter.

Adam P spends all day in the newcastle store. Posts about then going to the Amazon screening.

I have to graft 50hrs a week to float along in life and this cunt just fucks about all day. 

Couldn’t spell the word graft this cunt

Aye, but on the flip side he's young, daft and ultimately harmless. Fair play to him imo if he's earning money whilst following Newcastle all around the world. He's doing what he loves and seems to be genuinely happy in life. 

4 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Adam P spends all day in the newcastle store. Posts about then going to the Amazon screening.

I have to graft 50hrs a week to float along in life and this cunt just fucks about all day. 

quit ur job and start a youtube channel

Jealousy is a sin you know

this is his job, he has worked hard with his content to get it where it is now

Just because its different to what you do doesn't mean its wrong - Maybe he thinks your a mug for your grafting 50 hours a week to just 'float along' in life i know i do

4 minutes ago, Cookie1892 said:

who says his parents do?

Next someone will tell me a few follower me is enough to sustain a living.

An old pal of mine has around 3m subscribers and sustains a living.

He has been spoon fed. Quite obvious. 

Am I jealous? Not really tbh. We are entitled to our opinion and mine is he’s an annoying cunt.

4 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

For absolutely no reason at all, just been rewatching the highlights of the 6-1 v Spurs with BBC Newcastle's commentary. Raisbeck and Ando were having the time of the lives. From Ando's "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh" when Isak gets his first and then Raisbeck's "This is outrageous!" for our 5th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TKXdpfI7gE

And does a mean "arrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhh" when Willock scores against Manure as well ?

Don’t know why people get worked up over Adam and his videos. Just don’t click and it won’t play for you. Simple. 

The lad is discovering the world and having fun at the same time, even when he’s staying in Murder Central Motel 6 in Newark, NJ. He gets to follow the team and does something he loves. How many of us do something we truly love for a living? Not many I would imagine. I’d swap with him in an instant. Fair play to the lad I say. 

3 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Next someone will tell me a few follower me is enough to sustain a living.

An old pal of mine has around 3m subscribers and sustains a living.

He has been spoon fed. Quite obvious. 

Am I jealous? Not really tbh. We are entitled to our opinion and mine is he’s an annoying cunt.

The average YouTuber with that many subscribers is making about 150k a year from views. Canny sustainable that.

2 hours ago, Ste said:

Sure it works out on average a penny a view, he’s averaging 10k views. I reckon he’s on about 1200 a week if he does two videos a day. 

Depends on a lot of factors, it can be 0.1p per view.

Either way the lad is making a living, so fair play to him.  If he was my son, I’d be worried about the sustainability of it (hey, maybe he will be doing this at 60, or maybe he’s saving all the money he doesn’t spend on football shirts) and also future work having so many hours of looking like a daft twat sat on the internet.  But he isn’t, so I’m not worried. 

The kid’s clearly got some developmental/neurodiversity issues man you can’t just go calling him a cunt. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

The kid’s clearly got some developmental/neurodiversity issues man you can’t just go calling him a cunt. :lol: 

doesnt seem to have a nasty bone in his body so cunt is a bit harsh.

but the fucker's jettsetting around the world following the toon, meeting the players and staff, going to amazon premiere's, earning money without grafting in the literal sense.

all he's got missing is some top fanny/cock - and then he's got the set.

drunk al pacino GIF

Edited by huss9

I’ve only ever seen a handful of his videos - and only when they’re posted on here - but there is an entertaining Accidental Partridge element to the ones I’ve seen.

Or maybe it is Deliberate Partridge - I honestly can’t tell if the lad is the Keyser Soze of YouTubers, and he’s a secret genius just playing at being a bit of a dafty.