NUFC Twitter/YouTube

JonBez comesock

The "that shite!" shit take is one thing but the fake rage and hardness is vulgar.

Lot of folk on here go on just the same as that whenever we drop a point but at least dont film it.

19 hours ago, The Butcher said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952g9hrj698zm7awfzaine

Was only a matter of time before he sampled the fake rage content, par for the course and generally gets the most engagement.

Trebuchet to the sun please.

Edited by The Prophet

19 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Was only a matter of time before he sampled the fake rage content, par for the course and generally gets the most engagement.

Cut a good promo tbh

43 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Love a good trebuchet!

7 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Will have been posted but we've only just watched this 😂😂😂😂🤩

Yeah I enjoyed that

I know these NUFC youtubers/content makers are all much of a muchness, in it for the same thing (clicks and views). but the only one I can really watch is that lad with the 'Black and White banter' channel.

At least he has a laugh with some of his content, seems quite down to earth/level headed, and sounds like he's still holding down a normal job off channel too - i.e. not trying to make this his living (yet), and spending his days hanging around the stadium or training ground.

Edited by TK-421

1 hour ago, Slim said:

Yeah I enjoyed that

Same. Always nice to see Eddie relaxed and having laugh. He generally seems so focussed and intense it's nice to see the other side of him every now and again. 

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

I know these NUFC youtubers/content makers are all much of a muchness, in it for the same thing (clicks and views). but the only one I can really watch is that lad with the 'Black and White banter' channel.

At least he has a laugh with some of his content, seems quite down to earth/level headed, and sounds like he's still holding down a normal job off channel too - i.e. not trying to make this his living (yet), and spending his days hanging around the stadium or training ground.

Ever More is good and the Toon Review though he gets a bit shouty at times , oh and Matty ? Magpie channel . Try to watch True Faith sometimes but the fat Tory and posh accents and token working class geordie Norman puts me off

Honestly, the lad needs help.  Doesn’t he have family or friends?  Take the fucking camera off him and get him the support he needs.

And the club needs to stop fucking enabling this stuff, too. 

Just glad I experienced a world were talentless morons filming themselves in their rooms were considered creepy nutters and not minor celebrities. Halycon days.

Edited by Wolfcastle

21 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Just glad I experienced a world were talentless morons filming themselves in their rooms were considered creepy nutters and not minor celebrities. Halycon days.

They’re still considered creepy nutters.