Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I’d be surprised if we end up with any of the Chelsea lads tbh, they are very likely to be included in any deals to sign Gordon and Fofana.

I reckon Batshuayi will end up at Everton and CHO at Leicester.

If that meant we got Gallagher or Pulisic on loan I’d be delighted with that.

12 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Is there anyone we aren’t interested in? Just seems like we’re randomly throwing bids around hoping that one of them does something.

It seems fairly obvious after losing out on Ekitike, bidding for Pedro and allegedly having interest in Ramos, that we have a pretty specific criteria for the forward role.

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Mount is underrated, great player IMO. 

I think he’s overrated personally, offers nothing for England anyway. 

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

It seems fairly obvious after losing out on Ekitike, bidding for Pedro and allegedly having interest in Ramos, that we have a pretty specific criteria for the forward role.

Yeah, can see the database filters working in real time. 

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Pulisic has already shown great numbers in the league too, 9 goals and 4 assists in his first season (25 games). His numbers were hardly terrible last season either (6 goals and 2 assists in under 1300 minutes).

he'd be lethal with guim imo

Pulisic is a totally different level to any other wide forward type player we currently have at the club, ASM included. Would walk into the side and immediately be head and shoulders above everyone else in that role. Which is why I don't see it happening. He won't be short of offers. Personally reckon he ends up in Italy. He'd get into the top sides there easily. 

Edited by sushimonster85

My only concern with Pulisic is that if he does well he’ll start strutting around with an entourage wearing loads of bling and colourful suits, talking about how he’s the greatest. Fortunately Yedlin and Onyewu weren’t very good so it never happened with them.

4 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

My only concern with Pulisic is that if he does well he’ll start strutting around with an entourage wearing loads of bling and colourful suits, talking about how he’s the greatest. Fortunately Yedlin and Onyewu weren’t very good so it never happened with them.

All 300 million Americans are the same of course.

16 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

cover3.thumb.jpg.1837346d17ef4a647a0938c6e13837ad.jpg

16 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

And then our cultural domination will be complete. MUAHHAHAHA!

9 minutes ago, Caleb70 said:

Love to see Pulisic here. Like has been said a big improvement on what we currently have. Pretty sure his wages will be a stumbling block.

Yeah, likely would be. Like, I do think he is worth being the highest paid player at the club, but its whether they want to break the wage structure this early. Personally think it's next Summer that gets adjusted. 

1 hour ago, Caleb70 said:

Love to see Pulisic here. Like has been said a big improvement on what we currently have. Pretty sure his wages will be a stumbling block.

They'll be a stumbling block for most clubs though. There won't be many who will pay Chelsea wages, so either he stays there or some sort of deal is worked out where Chelsea pay some of them.

54 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Yeah, likely would be. Like, I do think he is worth being the highest paid player at the club, but its whether they want to break the wage structure this early. Personally think it's next Summer that gets adjusted. 

Already did that for Trippier.