Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, Thumbheed said:

CHO is primarily a LW no? 

Seems like we've been linked almost exclusively with left wingers. ? 

With the finish rate of our current ones, that's maybe not the worst plan.

Not seen much of CHO but limited times when I did he seemed very unambitious with his passing and attacking play. Nothing at all about him stood out. Was like watching RLC for Chelsea also. You want them to surprise you etc as you think they are capable of more but both just play very methodical.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Not seen much of CHO but limited times when I did he seemed very unambitious with his passing and attacking play. Nothing at all about him stood out. Was like watching RLC for Chelsea also. You want them to surprise you etc as you think they are capable of more but both just play very methodical.

Yeah ... I like his potential, but not sure that's what we are after for the first team. Think we'll go for someone who has produced goals and assists previously.

I'd love CHO, he's fast, direct and really strong on the ball, has some good levels of passing to him also, still quite a raw talent but think Howe could really develop him here. Wouldn't want to loan without an option to buy though. He's played both wings for Chelsea so an option for left also when ASM takes his winter break.

27 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Yeah think they'd be 2 good additions. Would want a CM as well though

Would think if we are budgeting 20-25 for a striker. CHO would be around the same or a loan. We might still be looking big going back for Maddison or bidding for Gallagher/another big target.