Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

30 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I refuse to believe a ~£20million asset is categorically not for sale if you're a Championship club. It's totally plausible that the player would fancy it too.

Like everything to do with this transfer window, we don't know the ins and outs of it, I'd just be encouraged that we're at the negotiating table over players we all, deep down, probably like the sound of. 20-year-old Brazilian striker with plenty of experience at the top level already sounds very encouraging and an ideal understudy to Wilson. He won't be the only one we've made a bid for either, I assume, s'just that this one got leaked. 

I'm convinced we'll make a signing this week.  I think we had a small pool of targets but that is a bit larger now and we've made multiple bids.  One will pay off.

47 minutes ago, junkhead said:

Not that I've seen a lot of João Pedro but I rate him much higher than Sarr and Dennis just cause he's more elegant with the ball at his feet.

Imo, we're looking at him primary as a RW option. As already said though, we probably should've went in earlier to get a cheaper deal.. Still, think it could be a good addition.

He'd be the young versatile back up striker. He won't be coming in to start.

We're looking for more experience and production for the first team IMO.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

He'd be the young versatile back up striker. He won't be coming in to start.

We're looking for more experience and production for the first team IMO.

I think there is a high chance he starts a lot on the right hand side. Either way he would get a lot of starts because Wilson will be rotated more this season, or at least I think he should be.

I’ve never seen a house say he wants out like Raphinha and Richarlison did. Or declare where they want to be sold to like Raphinha.

Ahh, that discussion was over ten pages ago.

Edited by Pata