Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 hours ago, TRon said:

Having had a closer look at Pedro, I have a feeling we might be going for Gallagher ahead of Pulisic. Pedro was featuring wide right in quite a lot of those video highlights. Also it seems Pulisic is a bit of a prick who'd prefer to go to Old Trafford.

based on absolutely nothing whatsoever :lol: 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Speaking of Ekitike I wonder how he's finding things.

Was listening to some coverage of the tensions between Mbappe and Neymar at PSG, and it sounds like a toxic situation.

Heard he's hating life. Imagine up rocking up to train with Neymar and Messi everyday.

20 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Heard he's hating life. Imagine up rocking up to train with Neymar and Messi everyday.

:lol:

I do find the 'getting to train with ...' thing very funny.

As if every player that trains with these top players suddenly becomes them.

Bet those Man Utd players are having a blast getting to train with Ronaldo everyday. What a privilege that must be at the minute.

Hmmm I have different opinion. I always think that if we can sign Paqueta it has to be close to the end of Aug, when Paqueta knows the clubs he preferred decide not to sign him. We should always be his back up option (and rightly so). 

I ain’t saying this must be real but it fits my prediction. Hope it comes true.

1 hour ago, Zero said:

Hmmm I have different opinion. I always think that if we can sign Paqueta it has to be close to the end of Aug, when Paqueta knows the clubs he preferred decide not to sign him. We should always be his back up option (and rightly so). 

I ain’t saying this must be real but it fits my prediction. Hope it comes true.

Yeah. The connection is made, we don't need to embarrass ourselves by courting him, but in true Catherine Cookson style, we'll be waiting when he decides to lay his hat and call the toon 'home'.

10 hours ago, KaKa said:

:lol:

I do find the 'getting to train with ...' thing very funny.

As if every player that trains with these top players suddenly becomes them.

Bet those Man Utd players are having a blast getting to train with Ronaldo everyday. What a privilege that must be at the minute.

This video cracks me up every time 

People are doing a lot regarding Etikite. It’s early days. It’s only been a few minutes but the fact he is getting some minutes off the bench already suggests the coach rates him a little at least. 

But as for the move. He’s already won. He got what he wanted. 

A little roundup of the strongest recent links or older bids we know definitely happened for players that still haven't moved, sorted in order of current probability of happening:

CM/AM: Gallagher, Paqueta, Maddison

RW/LW: Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, Harrison, Barnes, Gordon

ST: João Pedro, Ramos, Broja

Anything missed? If we get one from each pool, we're laughing.

Just now, Rich said:

A little roundup of the strongest recent links or older bids we know definitely happened for players that still haven't moved, sorted in order of current probability of happening:

CM/AM: Gallagher, Paqueta, Maddison

RW/LW: Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, Harrison, Barnes, Gordon

ST: João Pedro, Ramos, Broja

Anything missed? If we get one from each pool, we're laughing.

Paqueta, Barnes & Ramos please