Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I remember 'Mimms' being a proper ITK wonder what happened to him :hmm:

Wasn't he just stealing info from another forum who had a legitimate ITK and just posting here pretending he was the actual ITK? Football365 forum or something?

9 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Golfmag was the only ITK at one point wasn’t he ?

When was the last time he was on?, was it not during the takeover when he was blaming Ashley for the takeover falling through (can't remember if it was the BZG or PIF takeover)? I think he got a bit stick if I remember and he's not been on since - I think?

Edited by et tu brute

Just now, et tu brute said:

When was the last time he was on, was it not during the takeover when he was blaming Ashley for the takeover falling through (can't remember if it was the BZG or PIF takeover). I think he got a bit stick if I remember and he's not be on since - I think?

Yeh he was adamant that Ashley was to blame for PIF originally pulling out.

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

We’ve had an excellent window in fairness and cleared some of the deadwood. Remember, there won’t be a window that we don’t strengthen from now on. I think we can easily get to January in good shape.

9 players out (3 perm, 6 loan) is a job well done

6 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

9 players out (3 perm, 6 loan) is a job well done

Yeah I think management are doing a great job.  I think they have realised that anyone who wasn't in the starting 11 last season (and some subs), for all intent purposes are zero sellable assets and its just a case of offloading them in a controlled manner.  I expect a few more to go in Jan when we recruit another 2-3.

Edited by Awaymag

1 hour ago, MagMal said:

Actual window 8.5/10

Newly minted self entitled, delusion fantasy fan window, 6/10 

The injuries have affected perceptions too.

Very hard with everyone fit to find a player that would improve us. Plenty would improve the fringe players but you just hope you can get by using them sparingly.

I think the window was pretty good. Pope as #1 keeper, Botman will be a regular and should grow. Isak, you saw it yesterday. I like keeping Targett. Overall the lads seem to be in a good space with morale.

Have to get these injuries behind and press on to January. You have to admit, what's been seen so far is a quality start to the season.

1 minute ago, Wolfcastle said:

Bring back the last Thursday in March deadline days. Utter wank Odemwinge and Fergie kidnaps aside since then.

Re design the whole thing. The idea that the window shuts well after the start of the seasson is stupid. July should be the window for all UEFA countries, then a week long window in January.

5 minutes ago, madras said:

Re design the whole thing. The idea that the window shuts well after the start of the seasson is stupid. July should be the window for all UEFA countries, then a week long window in January.

Yeah, time was if you signed a player after the season had started you were seen as sloppy with a major point of pre-season being to bed new signings in, I assumed.