Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

This Andrey Dos Santos the 18yo from Vasco link seems very strong. I would imagine at 30 million they think a work permit is possible straight away. All for these Brazilian youngsters being snapped up from their Brazilian clubs if possible, rather than forking out a fortune to sign them 3 years later from a European club.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlM0j2gUFTY

Edited by Whitley mag

4 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

IF those two were to be the next upgrades, what priority position would we be looking at in the summer?

DM

RB cover to compete with Trippier. 

RCB to play with Botman. 

LB to compete with Targett/Burn. 

LW to compete with ASM

9 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

Is this Santos ready to start games in the prem next season or is he a buy and loan out type signing?

Given the work permit situation it's probably a buy & loan out job anyway.

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

The fee would likely be over 20m so I doubt it’s a loan out job. 

We are not that team anymore, 20m would be spent on youngsters nowadays. we are academy focused now dont forget :)

Where we are in the table come January is going to have a such a big influence on who (if any) we bring in.

Also, Maddison going to the World Cup I think would maybe scupper any chances we have of signing him, assuming he plays and does well ofcourse. If he does go and do well I think he ends up at a club already in Champions League.

This is panning out like my favourite FM save. Buy up the best young prospects for reasonable fees and have them grow together into £100m players.

In my case it was Tielemans, Rotariu, Jovic (plus others). Bonus point to anyone who can guess which edition that was...