Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

25 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I don’t rate Rice particularly highly. Am I the only one? 🙂

Same, he's good but he's not as good as he is made out. That's why he is still at West Ham media make him out to be one of the world's best midfielders but he's not. Because of that the asking price would be North of 100 million.

1 hour ago, Barnes23 said:

I'm in that camp too. He'd command an elite level fee and I'm not convinced he's going to be an elite level DM. 

Maybe Ajax will sell Edson Alvarez this winter. They rejected  25m offer because they want to see what he does at the World Cup supposedly. 

1 hour ago, midds said:

Bellingham would be extraordinary and a better buy than Rice.

Not suggesting the Bellingham is the signing mind

I read the other day that Dortmund expect Bellingham to become the most expensive player in the world when he moves next summer. 

The AC Milan winger who everyone is raving about would be extraordinary. You’ve also got that Brazilian wonderkid Angelo who we’ve been scouting, you would expect the likes of him to be snapped up by Spains big 2, so you could class that as extraordinary.

Bottom line is with Howe, Ashton and Nickson I’ve never been so confident in our recruitment policy. We could have become a pension fund for some of Europes has been’s with this money behind us, but they’re proving to be some of the shrewdest operators around and we’re building a young exciting team with the hunger to match.

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Rice would just be another ball carrier who doesn’t do enough in the final 3rd. We either need a proper attacking mid or a deep lying playmaker.

I like him, but I agree, it's not what we need. 

2 hours ago, midds said:

Bellingham would be extraordinary and a better buy than Rice.

Not suggesting the Bellingham is the signing mind

Unfortunately the likes of Bellingham is out of reach for a while yet.

But, just imagine

Bellingham

Maddison        Bruno 

ASM       Wilson        Isak

RandyMarchspookyghost.gif