Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

31 minutes ago, christ said:

I’ve seen no reason he can’t play there longer term, but because Burn’s so physically imposing it just looks wrong. Should be a height limit on fullbacks.

I do like the flexibility having him in that position gives us mind. We basically switch to 352 when we’re in possession now, which lets Trippier bomb on and cause carnage with his crosses.

I see the vision. Don't like the execution.

Heard his name so many times now that I thought "fuck it" and did some Dennis Wising.

Kid has very much the same style as Bruno (ok he's a Brazilian midfielder, so I did a thing), he plays with neat first touches, often turning the ball around a corner or turning straight on the offensive. He also put in 2 or 3 meaty challenges, so I guess they have that in common.

From whatever one can garner from a YouTube compilation, he looks good. More importantly, if he has been singled out by our scouting department, he must have something about him.

Hasn't he been courted by some of the other big boys across Europe?

Looks like we are going after FM wonderkids.

Love it that we are looking to go this route instead instead of spending on super expensive players only. Young quality players who are either ready now or in a year or two already. Like Brighton signing Caicedo for example. He’d cost £40m+ now, at least I’d imagine. Well done Ashworth and co. 

Think it would mean our second choice LW isn't Jacob Murphy or Ryan Fraser.

Love the idea of having players you're excited to see come on as subs.

Think with the high pressing style we really need to be able to rotate players to keep them fit and fresh, especially in the front three.

58 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Think that video is just mirrored :lol:

He's a left footed right winger primarily.

Yeah, the video is mirrored.

Interestingly, his contract is up next summer and so should be available in Jan.

Apologies if Giggs - but just noticed we were linked with "Kang-In Lee"

I was doing some scouting (for something else), and noticed Kang-In has been in our local press a bit

Really like this kid. Really quick feet. Almost, dare I say it, Ben-Arfa-Esque

8 hours ago, STM said:

The injuries we keep getting to our forward players has to change our thinking in January.

We need options for when we have injuries.

Came in to post similar. A RW, wide forward and AM or CM if we want Bruno to play advanced, is needed.

Full back positions can wait until summer with another young CB.

59 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Won't be bringing in another striker unless Wood goes I imagine. I suppsoe that is possible but it's a big if.

We'll bring in an attacking winger though for sure.  Murphy cannot be 1st choice.