3 minutes ago, Shak said:

I think the actual answer to the riddle is 'Good Signing' by the way. :lol:

Think you might be right there.

Come on @aa5773give us a better clue to the name you’ve heard 

Edited by LV

7 minutes ago, Nine said:

Maddison, RB, prospect RW.

Aye, think that's what we can expect.

Almiron is just playing too well for us to go out and buy a first choice RW but we're definitely light in terms of quality wide options even if Isak can play there a bit too.

A quality young prospect who can mostly be used off the bench for a while seems ideal.

Seems to not be the consensus but I personally love Bruno at DM and would love to see him with someone like Maddison playing the role we see Willock in when Bruno plays alongside the Joes. They'd be lethal together.

6 minutes ago, Shak said:

Almiron is just playing too well for us to go out and buy a first choice RW but we're definitely light in terms of quality wide options even if Isak can play there a bit too.

A quality young prospect who can mostly be used off the bench for a while seems ideal.

Seems to not be the consensus but I personally love Bruno at DM and would love to see him with someone like Maddison playing the role we see Willock in when Bruno plays alongside the Joes. They'd be lethal together.

Agree entirely 

7 minutes ago, Shak said:

While I agree with that, most we have looked at can play across the line so competition, rotation, differing skills, adaptability, squad strenghtening. What's not to love ?

4 hours ago, aa5773 said:

I know something about January transfer window. But I won't speak in detail.

I learned my lesson. The nature of ITK knowledge is that it is not 100% guarantee will happen. There so many variables and anything can change in the last minute. 

I spoke about shirt sponsor early in the season that a deal is imminent with one Saudi company (the one with NUFC's away kit colour scheme) and that Fun88's will be terminated 1 year earlier. But obviously that didnt happen. Mainly because Fun88.

So now I know something about NUFC target for January that will rhyme with Chris Wood and lining but that as far I can speak

Bye. See ya later in January to celebrate. That is if everything is working flawlessly

7iKF.gif

YOU

ARE 

SIGNING 

MBAPPE

1 hour ago, madras said:

While I agree with that, most we have looked at can play across the line so competition, rotation, differing skills, adaptability, squad strenghtening. What's not to love ?

Aye, would definitely like to see us bring someone in. Guess my point was that a first choice RW isn't the gaping need it seemed to be a few months ago.

Ideally we'd buy a left footed player who's better on the right but can play left if necessary. From what I know of Diaby he seems like a great shout.

Wilson, Isak, ASM, Almiron and Diaby would be a quality group of players to be rotating between three spots. Still think Almiron could be played as one of the midfield three too, as you say having a deep squad full of talented versatile players sounds absolutely delightful.

I do wonder if Ashworth will try to have deals lined up for early in the window.

If we do feel like we can make a push for 4th then having players in the door early in January could be huge. Give them time to bed in and be ready for the push.

Maddison and Diaby in the first few days of January, give them 10 days to bed in and be ready for Fulham at SJP on January 14th. Only our 19th game of the season... we'd be ready for a real push IMO.

Just looking through (realistic) players with contracts ending next summer:

Defenders

• Evan Ndicka (Frankfurt)
  • Luke Shaw (Manchester United)
  • Alejandro Grimaldo (Benfica)
  • Tosin Adarabioyo (Fulham) - club option of additional year

Midfielders

• Youri Tielemans (Leicester)
  • Sergi Canós (Brentford) - Club option of additional year 
  • Konrad Laimer (RB Leipzig)
  • Wilfred Zaha (Crystal Palace)
  • Leandro Trossard (Brighton) - Club option of additional year 
  • Thomas Lemar (Atletico Madrid)
  • Viktor Tsygankov (Dynamo Kiev)
  • Diachi Kamada (Frankfurt)
  • Houssem Aouar (Lyon)
  • Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth)

Forwards

• Marcus Thuram (Borussia Mönchengladbach)
  • Ben Brereton Diaz (Blackburn)

Just now, Keegans Export said:

Sessions

We'd be fucking dominating even further. Grimaldo's crossing/set pieces + Laimer is the perfect 6 for us + Tsygakov can play both wings, is left footed and prefers right side.