Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Casey is absolute cancer. He says bullshit all the time, makes stuff up. Links us with every player under the sun so when we finally sign someone he can say he told us so. He then tried to cover his arse by saying he's joking or 'winding' people up. He isn't, he's a fraud. It's people like him that winds fans up. His lies make them think we are buying player X or player Y and when it doesn't materialise it winds the nuggets up on twitter. He is a complete and utter twat. I only still follow him out of pure morbid curiosity at how much someone can be an utter tosser on twitter.

Edited by Schecter

5 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

“Newcastle made an offer of 18 million dollars for Alan Varela.

Will Boca accept the proposal of the English team? The termination clause is for 20 million.”

Surely gets done then (if true)

Did a bit of youtube scouting on him because i kept seeing his name reoccurring in tweets about Enzo Fernandez and he looks very very good.

Alot of commentary seems to suggest he's a top top player so excited by this link. 

Just now, Thumbheed said:

Did a bit of youtube scouting on him because i kept seeing his name reoccurring in tweets about Enzo Fernandez and he looks very very good.

Alot of commentary seems to suggest he's a top top player so excited by this link. 

Didn’t Hope? Say there’s a name on the list, that’s new?