Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

That's Santos and now this kid they've signed ahead of us

Hope we beat them to a signing soon

That Santos has been called into senior Brazil squad, think he’ll be the one we regret missing out on looks a real talent.

Just now, Whitley mag said:

That Santos has been called into senior Brazil squad, think he’ll be the one we regret missing out on looks a real talent.

Aye, he had a very good U-20 South American Championship, along with Vitor Roque

The positive thing is at least we seem to be looking at the right sort of players, might just take a little while before we become the team players would rather join 

6 minutes ago, elbee909 said:

They can't play Santos though, can they? Chelsea I mean.

Work permit was declined so has joined Vasco da Gama on loan until the end of the season, with him being called up to the full squad he's likely to get a work permit in the summer 

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

I think Saint will be offloaded in the summer with another couple wingers coming in to rotate with Gordon and Miggy but higher quality. Seems pretty clear we’re going to need a new striker looking at how Wilson is floundering. 

Offer him as bait to AC Milan for Rafael Leao 

22 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Could be true but I am very skeptical  of that account. U16/u18 games you generally can’t get in without club ID, and there are very strict rules around talking to anyone, no one wants to give away targets. If someone in Newcastle’s team is leaking their transfers, then they are likely gonna lose their job. 

4 hours ago, Mikky said:

Offer him as bait to AC Milan for Rafael Leao 

Leao has been pretty anonymous when I’ve watched Milan in CL this season, isn’t he pretty much their version if ASM I.e. hugely talented but a bit hit and miss?

16 minutes ago, SAK said:

Leao has been pretty anonymous when I’ve watched Milan in CL this season, isn’t he pretty much their version if ASM I.e. hugely talented but a bit hit and miss?

8 goals in 23 league appearances this year suggests that his output is significantly greater than ASM (1 in 16)? 

33 minutes ago, SAK said:

No. He's their best player by far.

On 10/03/2023 at 22:41, Bada Bing said:

Why?

Not being an arse but I genuinely don't understand this view.

Because Howe had proved that he can turn someone into quality players , Joelinton, Almiron, Schar, Longstaff etc.  If Howe see something in McTominay and wants him , i'll support the move and trust Howe can turn him into a player good for our team

14 hours ago, BrianSwan said:

When will the Saudis go BIG?

I don't think they will. This is a very different set up from the one that exists at Man City, Chelsea or PSG. The Sovereign Wealth Fund apparently acts like a pension fund, making long-term investments with a view to maintaining a prosperous future. It's not someone deciding to blow an inflated fortune for the vicarious glory of winning trophies at football.