Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 hours ago, Displayname said:

I just gave you the cold hard facts about him not being more injured under Howe than before him.

I see no reason whatsoever that it wouldn`t be a coincident that he got injured in the 4th game of the season after the summer break. Why on earth would it have anything to do with this being his first full season under Howe. That makes no sense.

If you dont understand that the way we play and train under Howe will invite injuries to players that are prone to (especially muscle/tendon) injury then I’m not sure what to tell you. We now deploy one of the most intense, fast paced systems in club football. I also gave you cold, hard evidence that he is getting injured more frequently under

this set up this season.. the % of games isn’t the the entire context here and that stat is thrown off by singular, isolated injuries of seasons past anyway. 

I understand if you are attached to the idea of him staying, and it’s ok to disagree on this. 

Edited by Nine

11 hours ago, Nine said:

If you dont understand that the way we play and train under Howe will invite injuries to players that are prone to (especially muscle/tendon) injury then I’m not sure what to tell you. We now deploy one of the most intense, fast paced systems in club football. I also gave you cold, hard evidence that he is getting injured more frequently under

this set up this season.. the % of games isn’t the the entire context here and that stat is thrown off by singular, isolated injuries of seasons past anyway. 

I understand if you are attached to the idea of him staying, and it’s ok to disagree on this. 

I'm not a sport physician so I have no idea what causes certain type of injuries. In general we haven't had that many injuries so it doesn't seem obvious to me that our playstyle makes us so vulnerable to them. And we have been playing with an intense playstyle ever since Howe came, it's not something he started with at the beginning of this season. 

Not going to deny that I'm attached to the idea of keeping one of our best and most exciting players :)

35 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Nothing to complain about there. He looks great. We've been linked with lots of left backs, but he's the one who has impressed me the most.

Looks very two-footed. Packs a good shot with his right foot.

Too good a player to miss out on, but Leicester will try to start a bidding war, so unless we're his first preference, I think he'll go elsewhere.

Looked a very unhappy bunny after the Fulham game, talking about a lack of commitment from the team. However, it doesn't feel like, long-term, he's committed to the club himself, which may create a certain issue in the dressing room, whatever his performances on the pitch.

Just now, Cronky said:

Too good a player to miss out on, but Leicester will try to start a bidding war, so unless we're his first preference, I think he'll go elsewhere.

Looked a very unhappy bunny after the Fulham game, talking about a lack of commitment from the team. However, it doesn't feel like, long-term, he's committed to the club himself, which may create a certain issue in the dressing room, whatever his performances on the pitch.

He will have a year left in the summer so only so much war can be created. 

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

I'm becoming more confident with Maddison. Largely because the only other club consistently linked with him is Spurs. You'd think he'd have be pretty short sighted to see them as a better bet going forward.

Pretty sure there are rumours he wants to move to London so spurs will probably be favourites.

Not sure I want Maddison. Cracking player but seems to have completely shrunk in Leicester’s fight to stay up, been shite and attitude has been horrific by all accounts. 

Then again I’m sure Eddie will sort that. 

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Not sure I want Maddison. Cracking player but seems to have completely shrunk in Leicester’s fight to stay up, been shite and attitude has been horrific by all accounts. 

10 goals and 9 assists in 27 games this season 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

10 goals and 9 assists in 27 games this season 

Fair enough like! Just going from speaking to my mate who’s a Leicester fan, suppose he’s always going to be pissed off. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Can happen to any player tbh - just needs to get out of there and start afresh - being in a scrap can take it out of players mentally 

I like Maddison, but I wonder if I just have 'Paqueta' feelings towards him. 

You lot will know better, but I'm trying to work out where he would play. Left side of attack is the obvious one and I reckon Isak will make that spot his own. 

Just now, Stal said:

I like Maddison, but I wonder if I just have 'Paqueta' feelings towards him. 

You lot will know better, but I'm trying to work out where he would play. Left side of attack is the obvious one and I reckon Isak will make that spot his own. 

I’d assume the right hand side and he would tuck in quite a lot.

Having a player like Maddison allows us to play 433 4231 4141 4411 442 - just this one player allows us to be so flexible, which we need to be next season - I’m all for it