Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

My goodness ... thought we were close to signing someone with all the new posts and it's people panicking about a budget.

Typical.

”typical” 

Oh the irony :lol: 

Hope going full Edwards with the £70m budget.

I still think it’ll be just over £100m.  I would say that he’s part of the club’s tactical game when it comes to pretending we have less to spend - but he’s the one who broke the Fraser story before a cup final, so just like the rest he’s not acting in the club’s interests.  The local press are dumber than a bag of hammers - so they’ll sell whatever line comes out of the club. 

Lascelles leaving would mean another CB would have to be bought, and probably for a lot more than the fee Lascelles would command, so it would have a negative impact on the other moves

i think it’s one for next year

21 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

Lascelles leaving would mean another CB would have to be bought, and probably for a lot more than the fee Lascelles would command, so it would have a negative impact on the other moves

i think it’s one for next year

They've already basically said they are after a RCB, Burn will cover as LCB. The issue over Lascalles is dressing room leadership. I think they'd accept anything north of 10mill.

Bit late to the party. But any of the relegated players we have been linked with, I’d be happy with, if the price was right. 

Also, whilst I love his analytical pieces and tweets. That Kev Lawson RT’s any old transfer twat. Surely he isn’t believing all of this ITK nonsense?! From someone called something like Botman1887 with an image of Big Sven B as their profile pic. 

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Bit late to the party. But any of the relegated players we have been linked with, I’d be happy with, if the price was right. 

Also, whilst I love his analytical pieces and tweets. That Kev Lawson RT’s any old transfer twat. Surely he isn’t believing all of this ITK nonsense?! From someone called something like Botman1887 with an image of Big Sven B as their profile pic. 

Argh. They're absolutely honking. 

11 minutes ago, madras said:

They've already basically said they are after a RCB, Burn will cover as LCB. The issue over Lascalles is dressing room leadership. I think they'd accept anything north of 10mill.

I know the club want a RCB, I just think the hierarchy will rightly view it as one that can wait, too many other priorities

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Where has this story come from that we have £75 million to spend ? Burnley will probably spend that.

Craig Hope.

No idea how or why our transfer budget has managed to shrink so considerably given we've qualified for the CL and have a mammoth new shirt sponsor. But there we go Craig.